Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paberu
Jun 23, 2013

2020 Prius Prime

Went over a really tall speed bump that had a drop off on the other end (at a landfill, designed for trucks) and heard/felt a thud through the rear of the car when I was over it. Was that my rear suspension bottoming out? I didn't hear any scraping noises but certainly felt the thud. I thought I took it pretty slow but I wasn't aware it had a steep drop off on the other side.

I've peeked under and can't see anything that looks off but that's just looking from ground level. Is it something to worry about and/or should I just take it to a mechanic to take a look under for peace of mind?

paberu fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Oct 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paberu
Jun 23, 2013

Hopefully this is the right place to ask, I'm looking at installing a carplay/android auto car stereo unit in my Honda Accord 2012. Don't want to spend too much since I primarily just want a screen for backup camera and something to directly connect to a phone for navigation.

Anyone know or have experience with the cheaper "podofo" units on Amazon? The price is right about what I'm ok with spending.

paberu
Jun 23, 2013

Krakkles posted:

There's a better thread here, but:

Thank you! I'll make a more detailed post in there.