Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

i'm playing it on coop and its good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

SunAndSpring posted:

The final boss is a QTE which is completely AIDS. Western developers need to stop doing that. Otherwise the rest of the game looks pretty decent, if still a bit rough like Dead Island. Might pick it up on sale.

Lol you said AIDS

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

PantsBandit posted:

It's a fun game, op. I greatly enjoy kicking zombies off rooftops, into spikes, through windows, etc.

ya this bit was good too

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

hubris.height posted:

yea, the mirror's edge running around feels and works nicely, for the most part the game understands what i am trying to do. the parkour feels about 100 times better than unity, but that is not actually saying much. i've gotten to a point where there is tons of poo poo to do and im enjoying it because if i happen to try to do it at night i get to have cool chases and such.

been finding lots of decent weapons, i wonder if the loot lists are tied to your current level or im just in more difficult areas.

and you're right the crafting can be ignored pretty much completely. its nice if i just happen to have a medkit's worth of stuff with me but i never freak out and search for part x for item y

loot is tied to your survivor level, if you coop with someone much higher level than you they will be finding assault rifles and poo poo while you find knives

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Its good but I like the way they did climbing in dying light more. Shadows does the hold a to climb anywhere thing

• Locked thread