Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Ballz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I went looking for a replacement copy of Blast Corps today and found out how much N64 nostalgia has skyrocketed.

None of the retro stores had any systems in stock and what few games they had were crap ones. The prices for Rareware games has gone up greatly, even the B and C tier n64 exclusives are more expensive.

Harvest moon 64 was 99 bucks.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Iron Casanova posted:

Try and get it without the box, much cheaper.

I get stuff cart only because I put all games that came in crappy cardboard boxes into custom plastic cases.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I remember my first time with the n64 analog stick and I was confused to why the dpad did not work for Shadows of the Empire to make Dash move.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

I am convinced this game existed just to make the Sega Hint hotline profitable.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

My serious answer is one of these games right here. It was probably either Turok or Mario Kart, I can't rememeber what I played first

We used to rent videogames from West Coast Video back then, and it could have been one of the rentals we played first before we played the games that we owned. And I wound up with close to half of the US n64 library after my brother was just going to throw out his games.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Feb 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Doctor Goat posted:

someone managed to find this without debugging or hints and nobody knows how

typing random poo poo into the password screen.

I accidently unlocked the Evil green power ranger in the Genesis game by doing random poo poo like that.

• Locked thread