Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Like in the last thread post your own dumb first world problems, because complaining about dumb stuff is fun.

For example:

There's no new video games I'm interested in, everything's a sequel.

Speaking of sequels there isn't a new Metal Gear Rising announcement yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

There are way too many TV shows, podcasts, books, etc. that I want to watch/read/listen to and the list keeps growing faster than I can get through them.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Earlier today: "gently caress, my neck is annoying me, cuz it feels like I need to pop it."

Now: "gently caress, my neck is annoying me because I spent all try trying to pop it, managed to, and now it's sore."

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
I want to take this girl out on a date on Wednesday, but there are too many restaurants to choose from. :smith:

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
My bank card was potentially compromised so they cancelled it out of safety and my new one should be here by Tuesday/Wednesday but it's only Sunday afternoon uuuggggghhh.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Yesterday I wanted to get my car washed at the local hand-wash place before I went to work but there were three people already in line so I had to drive my car less shiny than I like it.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
It's snowing an unknown amount tomorrow, so I'll have to check the ground in the morning to see if I ride my $2000 bike or my $1700 bike into work.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
The number pads on the phones at work are different from the number pads on the keyboards at work and it drives me crazy.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
CAD to USD conversion rate is really bad right now and I wanted to buy the Hotline Miami 2 Collecter's Edition but it'll be way more expensive. Oh well.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I'm kinda hungry, but if I make some peanut butter sandwiches NOW then I will not have bread left to make them later, and I will be forced to go shopping for bread and various other sundry items earlier than I want to.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Trying to find a place to live in this loving town is impossible, especially with my GF's ridiculous standards.

Don't get me wrong, I on-board with needing a place with off-street parking and a W/D in the unit (or at least hookups for them.) but she also expected the price to no the same as the cruddy apartments without those amenities. She's refusing to even look at ones that she considers too expensive, despite the fact that we could still easily afford them.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I have 4 Dunkin Donuts free beverage coupons from the Perks program, and the expiration dates on them aren't spaced out far enough. :smith:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

YeahTubaMike posted:

I have 4 Dunkin Donuts free beverage coupons from the Perks program, and the expiration dates on them aren't spaced out far enough. :smith:
I was feeling generous one morning and woke up early to grab some donguts to bring to my coworkers at work, but the loving slave wage handeling the drive thru was a dumb gently caress and some how I ended up 2 minutes late to work cause of that poo poo heel

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

My car's in the shop and I'm worried it won't be finished in time for that concert thing two cities away that my roommate understandably refuses to drive me to.

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

When life becomes too painful, sometimes it's better to just become a drunk.

Anatharon posted:

CAD to USD conversion rate is really bad right now and I wanted to buy the Hotline Miami 2 Collecter's Edition but it'll be way more expensive. Oh well.

I do surveys and actually won one of the raffles for doing them, it was $150. What I didn't realize until she sent me the PayPal receipt was that it was $150 CAD, so I actually got ~$117. Still a nice surprise, but less than I expected.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

Anatharon posted:

I ordered a bunch of PS2 games around the end of last year. Shame I didn't get around to that before the dollar dropped.

My sister got a band trip to Portland cancelled over the same thing.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
all the better to glomp you with
e

I Am Not Spor has a new favorite as of 20:12 on Mar 29, 2019

Apathetic Artist
Dec 23, 2010
There is no work for me to do right now, but I still have to stay here for the remainder of my 8 hour shift.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug
My bank is run by cavemen and their online payment system is down, so I have to go outside to get cash before I can order food, which defeats the point of being lazy and ordering in the first place. I'll have plenty of time though since "approximately 45 minutes" suddenly became an hour and 15 minutes.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Too many loving snow days and Uptown Funk is stuck in my head.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Adobe Flash Player has been updating too often the last 2 weeks.

The Target Canada liquidation prices aren't much of a discount.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
My gym never has clean towels when I get there.

I realize I get there at the busiest time (between 5:00 and 5:30 PM,) but for fucks sake, you KNOW that's the busiest time, plan to have them washed and ready to go by then. If you run out so fast, then buy more! They probably cost you like $1 a piece. Wit the amount of money you charge people, you can afford to buy another 50 or so towels per location, easily.

I bring my own towel to dry off with after a shower, but I use theirs for wrapping around my sweaty, gross body when I chill in the sauna, and then to stand on when I get out of the shower so I can have dry feet and not put my nice towel on their nasty floor.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

My hair is in the awkward phase between fashionably short and fashionably slightly long, so it has odd tufts that I have to wet down.

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
I inherited someone else's PS3 and started playing on it before making my own user profile and online account. When I finally set up my poo poo, I deleted the original profile before realizing my saves would would be gone.

Now I have to completely start over on a game I was a decent way into.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
It's difficult to stay on a diet in my house because of the utter plethora tasty junk food like of cookies, chips and chocolates. My life is being ruined by sweet sweet Keebler Elves and their Grasshopper cookies, will the torment never end

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Car is still in the shop because I asked the mechanic to find used parts if possible even if it would take extra time for them to get delivered. Guy couldn't find anything, so I'll have to pay for new parts AND I still won't have transportation tomorrow night.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

DrBouvenstein posted:

Trying to find a place to live in this loving town is impossible, especially with my GF's ridiculous standards.

Don't get me wrong, I on-board with needing a place with off-street parking and a W/D in the unit (or at least hookups for them.) but she also expected the price to no the same as the cruddy apartments without those amenities. She's refusing to even look at ones that she considers too expensive, despite the fact that we could still easily afford them.

:smith::hf::smith:

I can't find a reasonably affordable single bedroom place within like 35 minutes of my work for the life of me. Plenty of nice and affordable two-bedroom places, but the only person I want to live with bailed on me at the last second after we found a bitchin' apartment.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.
I want to go running tonight, but I ran last night. I also want to go running tomorrow but know if i run three days in a row without a rest day I'll get exhausted too quickly tomorrow.

xov
Nov 14, 2005

DNA Ts. Rednum or F. Raf
I keep forgetting I'm watching TV through a DVR and have a pause button, so I keep waiting for the commercial break to go take a piss.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I'm trying to stream a tv show through my network to my blu ray player but it keeps pausing and stuttering.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I'm having issues with Flash player on my computer, and it requires me to restart my browser+flash about once a night. So incontinent!

JustAurora
Apr 17, 2007

Nature vs. Nurture, man!
[quote="kannonfodder" post=""4415380"]So incontinent!
[/quote]

So it makes you feel uncontrollably pissed off, eh?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

It's Saturday and I'm stuck at work talking to retards who are incapable of paying their bills on time. :smithicide:

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

JustAurora posted:

So it makes you feel uncontrollably pissed off, eh?

Haha whoops. But hey, I could describe it as flash making GBS threads itself, so I'll count it as not an autocorrect mishap.

I've been getting less hours at work lately, and while I'm loving the time off, having less spending money is getting annoying.

Carbon Thief
Oct 11, 2009

Diamonds aren't the only things that are forever.
It was 20 degrees warmer in the industrial freezer at work than it was outside with the windchill. (-18 vs -38C)

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Because of the gun nuts in TFR, our newly implemented OpenDNS filter at work blocks the SA forums because of "weapons." So now to waste time at work I have to open a Chrome remote desktop session to my home PC and browse via that.

It's slower and more annoying. :mad:

I suppose I could just use a proxy site, but I just remember the last job I had trying to use those and getting the run around, or they would suck, or look shady.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
In following "crafts" on Pinterest, I keep getting really stupid mom crafts on my board. But worse yet are the pins for Sunday school crafts with stupid paper plates and egg cartons. Like, cut a paper plate in half, then sew yarn around the edge to make a pocket to put Jesus's loaves and fishes in.

Give me a fucken break. That isn't craft. That's making poo poo your parents will feel guilty about throwing away.

rds
Nov 28, 2004
I've been doing an internship position for work that saw me take a 25% pay cut and lose my (really good) health benefits. I'm now seven months into that internship and there is no end in sight, and I can't seem to get an interview anywhere else because I don't have enough work experience in the field yet. :psyboom:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
There's basically nowhere in the city hiring right now. At least I can be miserable with my other jobless friends. :frog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gizmojumpjet
Feb 21, 2006

Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt.
Grimey Drawer
I got a loyalty rewards gift card from my electric company but I have to activate it before using it. :(