Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Trying to find a place to live in this loving town is impossible, especially with my GF's ridiculous standards.

Don't get me wrong, I on-board with needing a place with off-street parking and a W/D in the unit (or at least hookups for them.) but she also expected the price to no the same as the cruddy apartments without those amenities. She's refusing to even look at ones that she considers too expensive, despite the fact that we could still easily afford them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
My gym never has clean towels when I get there.

I realize I get there at the busiest time (between 5:00 and 5:30 PM,) but for fucks sake, you KNOW that's the busiest time, plan to have them washed and ready to go by then. If you run out so fast, then buy more! They probably cost you like $1 a piece. Wit the amount of money you charge people, you can afford to buy another 50 or so towels per location, easily.

I bring my own towel to dry off with after a shower, but I use theirs for wrapping around my sweaty, gross body when I chill in the sauna, and then to stand on when I get out of the shower so I can have dry feet and not put my nice towel on their nasty floor.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Because of the gun nuts in TFR, our newly implemented OpenDNS filter at work blocks the SA forums because of "weapons." So now to waste time at work I have to open a Chrome remote desktop session to my home PC and browse via that.

It's slower and more annoying. :mad:

I suppose I could just use a proxy site, but I just remember the last job I had trying to use those and getting the run around, or they would suck, or look shady.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

I have to go in for an MRI on Friday but separate to that I have a stinging sensation in my stomach and now I'm irrationally paranoid that I accidentally swallowed a loose staple on my desk and it'll be torn out of me in the MRI. I wish I was joking

Well first off, how do you "accidentally" swallow a staple?

Secondly, I'm sure you'll be fine. A staple is so tiny that I can't see it doing any damage. The amount of force something exhibits in a magnetic field is a product of both the field strength, and the mass of the metal.

Also, if it's on Friday, unless you have the worlds slowest bowels, it'll almost certainly be out of you.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I Am Not Spor posted:

Put "See Attached Resume" in the first field that allows it, leave everything else blank, and attach your resume.

Most of the time, the system REQUIRES the fields be filled out, so that won't work.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

There's some people at work load the dishwasher like this:

With cups/mugs ON the tines.

Cups and mugs go BETWEEN the tines, like this:

Edit: V V V drat phone posting...fixed! V V V

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 06:10 on Feb 21, 2015

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Ensign Expendable posted:

My headphones are picking up really faint radio signals that I can hear when there is no other sound playing.

Why do you have headphones on if you aren't going to listen to anything on them?

But at any rate, get yourself these doo-dads.

There's several sizes available, so make sure to get the right one.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I forgot to turn in my On-Call Pay Authorization form on Friday, and turning it in today means it's too late to hit this week's paycheck, so now I have to wait nearly 3 weeks to get the extra money from being on-call last week.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I have around $7 in Google Rewards money sitting in my Google Play account, but the game I want to buy (Chrono Trigger,) is $9, and Google Play doesn't let you split payments. :mad:

I would just wait a few weeks to get more money, but I want to have this before I go on vacation in a week because I'll have a lot of downtime in the airport and on the plane, and I'm not bringing a full laptop, and I'm sick of all the games I currently have on my phone+tablet.

Is there a way to buy a $2 Google Play giftcard? Do they comer in amounts that small?

Edit: Looks like the smallest amount I can get online to add to my account is $5...not sure if an "in-store" Google Play GC can be gotten for less, but at least $5 is less than the $9 I'd have to spend out of pocket.

V V V It's not the actual money part, it's the principle of the thing. I have all this credit that Google makes infuriatingly hard to use. I can afford a $9 game no problem, but what's the point of having this credit if I can't use it on what I want? V V V

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 14:30 on Mar 12, 2015

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Gym rants:

I am sick of getting zapped by static electricity on the treadmill.

At first I thought it was my shirt, because it's 100% synthetic. But even wearing a cotton shirt (which then sucks because it stays wetter longer and sticks to me more, blech) I get zapped. I'm certainly not going to wear cotton shorts, so I'm doomed to forever get zapped. I can't even try to wear headphones, either, because then they zap me in my ears...I've tried probably 4 or 5 different sets of earbuds in the past year and all of them zap me. Whether or not my phone is in my pocket or on the treadmill makes little difference. The only thing that worked was a set of wireless Bluetooth headphones, but they broke. Guess it's time to stop being cheap and get an new pair.

I try to avoid the treadmill, but I want to do some cardio to warm up and whatnot before lifting, and I hate the gym's bikes (tiny seats that ride up my rear end...no thanks,) and I've yet to find an elliptical that has a stride that matches mine.

There is on e machine I like...I think it's actually called a "Stride Machine"? It's sort of like an elliptical combined with a stair stepper? You can adjust the little leg thingies to be long strides, or short, but more "vertical", strides. I like that, because it can adjust to a very long stride, but the gym only has 4 of 'em.

Also, the gym never has any towels when I get there...I realize it's the busiest time, (5:00-5:30,) but this gym is MAD expensive (for other people...I only pay $18 because of a work discount,) they can afford to spend $200 to get another few dozen cheap towels.

Oh, and their wifi is pure poo poo, because I'm sure it's just some low-level, home use access point and it can't handle all of the connections from everyone trying to use it at once. And since it's also in a bad cell reception area, and it's a big metal building, I have to remember to download podcasts or music ahead of time and hope I don't want to listen to anything else.

Basically, gyms suck; but it's winter, and I have a tiny apartment, so it's my only way to get in better shape.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I got a new credit card recently, and did a balance transfer from an older card. But the transfer took too long, so I had to make a payment on the card anyway. So now that the balance transfer went through, I have a -$150 balance on the old card from the payment.

That in and of itself isn't a bad thing, just slightly annoying I have to use this card a little bit more before cancelling it.

I went to go buy Bloodborne for my PS4 from Amazon, and got it digital because I want to play it tonight (I was traveling the past week so didn't want to pre-order a physical version that would be in a box on my porch for a few days before I got home, and had crummy internet access while I was away so couldn't order it Wednesday to get here today, either.)

I go to get the digital version from Amazon, and I wanted to pay for it in full with that old card to "use up" that credit as fast as possible, but Amazon forced me to use the $25 I had in gift card credit. I don't know why their digital order checkout is so much different than their regular one, but there was no option to NOT use the gift card credit. In their normal checkout, when you choose a payment, there's a little checkbox to not use your credit, but not with digital orders.

So now, to make things "even," I have to order a $25 gift card with that same credit card and add it back into my account.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

MisterBibs posted:

This is the third time I've tried to transfer a rather large file from my computer to my phone. Twice now it's died out (the USB cord I'm using is beat to shreds so I'm sure that's the reason for the disconnection its claiming), and I'm afraid to do anything to touch anything until it's finished.

Update: Got down to ~5 minutes left and Windows suddenly thought the phone was disconnected. :(

If it's an Android phone, use something like Airdroid or WiFi File Transfer and ditch that cord.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

My girlfriend started smoking again and it's really annoying me that she did.

Same here.

She bought a couple packs while we were on vacation a couple weeks because,
'It's a vacation! I should be able to do what I want!'

And then of course she had to finish the second pack she bought after we got home because otherwise it's a waste of money (:rolleyes:). And since then she's bought another pack because she was out drinking with a friend, and she smokes, so of course she had to buy a pack to smoke with her, and then of course finish that pack throughout the week.

And no, OBVIOUSLY, she couldn't just not smoke, because then she'd be all alone in the bar while her friend smoked outside... And no, she couldn't just bum a few cigs because she smokes a different brand (:rolleyes::rolleyes:).

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

My new phone is arriving early (today, not Wednesday,) but the screen protector and case won't be here till Wednesday.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Chrome is annoying me lately.

SA is blocked at my office, so I use a Chrome remote desktop to connect to my home PC and browse it from there (because gently caress doing work.)

I also use the hangouts extension in Chrome, so this means when I get a message, it now essentially pops up TWICE, once on the PC I'm actually using, and once on the PC I'm remoted into.

I figure the easy fix is to sign out of Hangouts on my home PC, except that Chrome, in it's infinite wisdom, seems to assume that anything you want to do on one instance of Chrome you want to do on ALL of them, so signing out of hangouts on my home PC also signs me out on my work PC. Near as I can tell, there's no way to be signed into hangouts on just one PC, it's an all or nothing deal.

There's a Hangouts App I can get that's not the same as the hangouts extension, so maybe that will let me be signed in to just one location, but I hate the app. It has a persistent taskbar icon, as well as persistent "chat heads" that float around on the desktop for the different conversations. I really, REALLY prefer the hangouts extension version because I can minimize all the conversations to be "hidden" to the system tray icon.

So there's a "Exit" option in the extension that does what I want...I never scrolled down far enough in the options to see it, because I figured 'sign out' was all I was looking for.

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 13:59 on Apr 14, 2015

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I have to go to the doctor (which is gonna cost like 100$) to get refills on medicine (which is gonna cost like 150$) which both he and I know I need to take for pretty much the rest of my life.

The good news is I only have to go like twice a year, but the bad news is I have to go like twice a year and that's annoying <:mad:>

You aren't able to just call in for a refill? Especially since he knows you have to basically take it forever?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Even at volume level '1', my TV is often too loud if my GF is trying to sleep (or sometimes do homework) in the bedroom...even with the door to the living room and bedroom closed.

I could solve this with a receiver and external speakers, but $$$.

V V V Near as I can tell, there's no way to get headphones to work on my TV without some sort of external audio receiver. No built-in Bluetooth or even an AUX out on the TV. Optical or digital audio out only. V V V

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 23:10 on May 1, 2015

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I'm on-call this week for my job, and I'm actually annoyed that I've only gotten one page, because the more pages I get, the more extra money I earn, and I'm trying to save as much as possible for a down-payment on a house in a few months.

I get a pittance for the "nuisance" of being on-call for the week (maybe like $150 after taxes and whatnot.) But every hour I actually work, I get an extra ~$50 or so.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

My girlfriend and I are starting the home-buying process, and I feel like I get so nitpicky about things.

But seriously, why the gently caress do so many people put the fridge right next to the loving stove?! It means you can't put large pots/pans on that side of the stove, and grease and poo poo gets all over the side and top of the fridge.

And also, wallpaper sucks, it has always sucked, it will never not suck.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

If you have Time Warner, I'm assuming it's cable internet? With cable, you're on a shared connection with several other people, so depending on time of day, who else is using it, etc... it's within the realm of possibility that it can go up that much.

Though it still depends on actual numbers...if you went from like 2-3 Mbps to 20-30, then that's normal, but if you went from like 20-30 Mbps to 200, then I'd say you might want to check your next bill to make sure you weren't "upgraded" without knowing.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

The android app for Yahoo TV/Screen is terrible.

There's no decent navigation... Just play/pause. If you want to go back, you've got to just try to tap the right spot on the nav bar.

Would it kill them to add forward/reverse 10 second buttons?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

nexus6 posted:

I've read that using the TV USB port might not be supplying enough power, but if that's the case how exactly is it 'wireless' if you have to plug it into the mains to use it?

It also only works if the TV has a true USB port. On a lot of TVs, that's actually just a "service port" and doesn't properly supply the volts and/or amps the Chromecast needs.

Sometimes I like to look through the entirety of the "For Sale" section of my local Craigslist just to see what wacky poo poo people are selling, and Hell, sometimes you spot something you didn't know you need/want for a good deal.

Except that I never want to see cars, car parts, car accessories, etc... (and ditto for motorcycles.) Craigslist really needs to implement some sort of filtering/smart search other than just keyword. Just have checkboxes for what categories you want to have listed. It's 2015, for gently caress's sake. I know that part of craigslist's charm is it's old-as-gently caress design and architecture, but there's something to be said for making at least a few strides in the name of usability.

Are there any third-party sites that basically do what I'm asking? Just pull all the data from CL, but present it in an actual easy-to-view and sort fashion?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

drgnwr1 posted:

At my old job there was only 1 microwave and all 10 employees at the office needed to use it at the same time so I had a chance to chat with them while waiting for the microwave. Now that I switched jobs there is rarely anyone using the microwave when I go to use it so there is no one to talk to.

Wait...you considered having to make idle chit-chat with your coworkers while standing around, waiting for the microwave a good thing?

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 19:04 on Jul 16, 2015

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

My girlfriend and I are in a temporary living situation, so our AC unit is in storage.

We're up in the mountains, which isn't do bad because it gets cool at night...only if we leave the window open. If we leave the window open, the loving birds wake us up at 4 AM. If we leave it closed, we wake up at 4 AM because the room is hot and sticky. Can't win.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I'm buying a house on Frday (woo! (?)) and there's a local telecom I can use (and have used in the past) to avoid having to pay too much money to Comcast for worse service.

They've even gotten better since I used them, with student discounts, and even offering gigabit internet.

The problem, though, is the pricing scheme.

Here's their standard pricing:

And here's the special student discount I can get since my girlfriend is earning her Master's:

Realistically, I know that 50 MB/s internet is plenty of speed for me, and I should be happy I can get that for $45/month.

But then I see that I can get four times that speed for only $5 more...or fives times THAT that speed for only $20 more (if I took the 12-month contract. Which, seeing as I'm buying a house, makes sense.)

It's hard to NOT rationalize gigabit internet for $70/month.

Edit: second problem today: the fact that there are TVs being made in 2015 that still only have 2 HDMI ports. The last TV I bought 8 years ago has 4!

These aren't no-name brands, either. LG, Vizio, Samsung. I've looked at multiple models for each, and all have just 2.

Maybe it's because I'm just looking on Overstock.com and they're mostly older models? Ironically, the first one I've found with 3 is a no-name (Hisense?)

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 21:56 on Aug 17, 2015

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

drgnwr1 posted:

That fast of internet I'd only really worth it if you have the hardware that can support it. Also majority of consumers have a tv, cable box and some sort of movie player (blu-ray, DVD). And they expect the others who have more to have a fancy a/v receiver with multiple HDMI inputs, and one output.

Most of my devices CAN use it. I've got a gigabit router, and gigabit cards in my desktop and PS4, and all my of devices that use wifi have at least n.

And I'm less concerned about any individual device getting a ton of bandwidth than I am the total bandwidth. Between my girlfriend and I, we can easily have two Netflix streams going, while I'm playing an online game, and probably downloading something or other.

I'll probably just get the 200 MB service...I had their 25 MB service before (which they no longer offer,) and only a few times was it really a problem...so ten times that should realistically be fine.

I just want o brag to everyone that I have gigabit fiber at home. :(

Cowslips Warren posted:

My desktop is a tiny Acer that is almost 7 years old, so I need to replace it soon, but I can't decide what other small desktop to get. Saw a cute HP one but if I get that, I'll need to get a monitor with an HDMI cable. That tells you how old the monitor is.

Does your current one use VGA or DVI? If it's DVI, you can find HDMI->DVI cables easily and for cheap, since they're sort of the same thing.

If it's VGA, then yeah, time to get a new one.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I'm like 95% sure the a/c compressor in my truck poo poo itself.

I thought the same thing about my car two summers ago.

Obviously I have no way of knowing what your situation is, but if you haven't already. I suggest you check the fuse.

I replaced mind and my compressor fired back up again and hasn't blown the new fuse.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I just bought my first home, and my dad was nice enough to give me a free lawn mower.

It sucks, though. The charge doesn't last long enough to mow even my relatively small lawn.. It can't even do it on two charges. Three...three god-damned charges of the battery to mow one lawn.

Also, the bag is tiny and I have to empty it five times, but I have nowhere to really put it or a way to get rid of it so I have a slowly growing pile of clippings.

It's free, so I shouldn't complain, but I'd rather have a mower that can finish the whole lawn in one day, and just had a regular blower that left a small amount of grass on the lawn that becomes unnoticeable after a couple days.

Also, it's width is like twelve inches, whereas an average mower is closer to 20".

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Mikl posted:

I'm away from home on a business trip, and I forgot to bring toothpaste. It's only a two nights' trip so it's not worth the time to locate a store to buy some (especially since I'm super busy with work), but this means I'll have to brush my teeth four times using just water like a loving caveman.

Ask the front desk.

I stayed in a LOT of hotels and motels for my last job, in the range of "super cheap" to "just on the cheap side of middle-priced" and it seemed all of them had a little sign in the restroom saying something like,
"Forget a toothbrush, toothpaste, or comb? We've got your back!"

Though conversely, if you're staying in a nicer hotel, they might actually charge for that.

I think the litmus test if whether they charge for daily access to the wifi or not.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

First-world-problem-by-proxy:

I bought my GF a new phone, but it turns out it takes a micro-SIM, not her existing nano-SIM, and the closest AT&T store is to far away to bother with it tonight, but she's still annoyed she can't fully use her new phone.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I ordered some nice smart-LED bulbs and wifi control kit about a month ago and they still aren't here.

The company is in NZ and I'm on the east cost of the US, and I didn't pay for faster shipping, but drat if this isn't a long-rear end time.

I emailed their customer service two days ago and no reply yet.

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 21:45 on Oct 7, 2015

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein posted:

I ordered some nice smart-LED bulbs and wifi control kit about a month ago and they still aren't here.

The company is in NZ and I'm on the east cost of the US, and I didn't pay for faster shipping, but drat if this isn't a long-rear end time.

I emailed their customer service two days ago and no reply yet.

Update:

Emailed both the same customer service email from before, AND a second customer service email (one was support@company.com, the other was orders@company.com,) and no replies to either.

Called the two phone numbers listed for their US offices, in in CA the other in DE, and they just kept ringing, no one picked up, didn't even get a voicemail or an auto-message saying something like "we are currently closed, please call again."

I am now forced to be "That guy" and complain on the FB wall, but drat if that's not the best way to get a company to respond to you nowadays. Waiting to see if that gets a response.

I now wished I used a credit card for the order and not PayPal, because it's so much easier to do a charge-back with a CC than it is to do a PayPal refund.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

drgnwr1 posted:

Sounds like scam to me?

It's a company that came goon recommended.

I did finally get an email back with a tracking number...that the USPS says is invalid.

I figured I'd try it at the New Zealand post website, and it IS a valid number, but it's not associated with any tracked service.

I don't think it's so much scam as just mismanaged/possibly incompetent company.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I have a brand-new 5Ghz, 1 Gbps, ac wireless router. But my Chromecast can't use it.

So if I want to stream anything to it from my phone or laptop I have to switch to using my 2.4 Ghz network... Like a fuckin' animal.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

nexus6 posted:

Yeah, then all you have to worry about it loving up putting it together :v:

My FWP is getting cheques because it's the only reason I still have to physically go to a bank and none of the branches of my bank are conveniently close to me. Last time I went out of my way it was closed for 'staff training'.

Your bank doesn't have an app that allows mobile deposit?

Or at least use an ATM to deposit it, so it wouldn't matter if it's closed.

FWP: The grocery store within walking distance of work has a good salad bar. I can get a huge salad with lots of veggies for like $2 (protip: don't use their dressings. They are quote heavy and make that per pound cost skyrocket. Always cheaper to just have a bottle in the breakroom fridge, or make your own or whatever.)

Except that like 75% of the time, whoever's job it is to cut the cucumbers makes them WAY too thick. I don't want half-inch thick "slices" in my salad!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

nexus6 posted:

Problem solved.

Except I pretty much need avatars to keep people straight. Must easier to glance at an avatar than to have to read a name.

There really should be an option to just turn off Newbie avatars.

I guess after Lowtax doesn't make enough money to fix DB3, he can try to not make enough money to add that feature.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I bought my GF the Amazon Fire HD 8" tablet on Friday because I know she wants a new tablet and it was on sale. I got the 8" because the 10" wasn't on sale as much as all the others.

Well, this morning the 10" was a lightning deal for only $20 more than what I paid for the 8", so now I have TWO Fire HD tablets coming my way.

I'll likely return the 8", and that's a hassle...I mean...I have to go to the post office? What is this, Victorian England!?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

This is a FWP like 3 years in the making, but God drat it, Office 2013, why did you change the colors of icons?!

Outlook was yellow for how many God-damned years, and now it's almost the exact same shade of blue as Lync, both of which are really close to Word.

Oh, and I use Visio, too, and guess what color that is?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Enourmo posted:

Ever since some recent Chrome update the search field no longer carries over from page to page; the last word is saved, but you can't just hit the arrows to re-search, you have to manually re-type it each time.

Makes things tedious when you're searching through pages for ie names and there's no functionality for it (like say trying to find all leper's colony entries from a particular mod).

God yeah, this is annoying.

There will be large threads (like the PS4 thread in Games) that I might go weeks without reading because I might only be interested in certain topics, so I'll go back into it and Ctrl+F to see if anyone is talking about it, and since the last update it's been so frustrating because when going to a new page I can't just click on the find next arrow, I have to click in the box and type something. Usually I just hit space and then backspace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

The wifi in the main floor of my house is crummy because the internet comes in the finished basement so that's where I have to put my router. I wanted to be able to move it upstairs, which was theoretically doable because there's an existing ethernet cable that goes from the basement to the living room. All I'd need is a female to female adapter to bridge them, but I also wanted to then run another cable back down to the basement so that my PS4 down there could have a good connection, since the wifi would now be poor in the basement as opposed to upstairs.

But it looks like the previous home owner half-assed his cable pulls/installs in the house. I was hoping I could do it the easy way buy pulling the old one back through the wall with a piece of string tied to it, and then use the string to re-pull that cable and a new one alongside it, but the old cable was getting snagged.

Cutting off the jack and then pulling the cable and re-terminating it all myself is an option, but that's more work than I want to do, and also I'd have to buy or borrow a stripping/crimping tool.

So my FWP is having to spend $60 on another router for upstairs to use as an AP.

I got it from Monoprice, and holy Hell, I didn't realize their cheap shipping option is so slow. It also has the bare minimum of what could be considered package tracking.

I know it left California on Dec 28th...and that's all I know. No other facility has recorded an arrival or check-in...I guess it could theoritically still be on that original truck, but seems unlikely. It's "estimated" to get here on the 6th, who knows how accurate that is.

Amazon Prime has spoiled me for shipping. :negative:

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 18:11 on Jan 4, 2016