Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I'm kinda hungry, but if I make some peanut butter sandwiches NOW then I will not have bread left to make them later, and I will be forced to go shopping for bread and various other sundry items earlier than I want to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm trying to stream a tv show through my network to my blu ray player but it keeps pausing and stuttering.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There was a chance my package was going to be delivered today, but it wasn't, and the tracking hasn't updated in like a day. :smith:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I was taking a really good nap and then a lady woke me up by ringing the doorbell a lot because she had the wrong house.

I thought it was my package coming in the mail, so I was all happy, but it turns out that it's not being delivered today, so now I'm all :smith:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My mom got the samsung tablet I bought her in before I got mine :(

Yea, it'll probably show up tomorrow for me, but still, that's just annoying.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Isn't that a 3rd world problem? :v:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
EEENNHHHHH

I gotta go grocery shopping and I also gotta make out a grocery list but I'm all annoyed because I have to make ~2~ of the goddamn things because I am going to go to Costco and I've never been so I dunno what all I can get there vs what I can't.

So now I gotta keep track of like, 2 lists, plus put on pants and leave the house and deal with the PUBLIC (ohgodwhy) and that's just more than I want to do right now but I have to go to Sam's anyway for a med refill so it's like, EEENNHHHHH I HAVE TO GO BUT I DON'T WANNA.

Granted I'm kinda hyped up to make bison chili but at the same time I just wanna hermitize.

Plus Costco is in like, the 3rd worst place for traffic in the city I have to drive to OH MY GOD.

That's my first world problems for the day.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I ate too much candy again and now my stomach is all gibbered up.

I blame Obama.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I really need to cook a defrosted pork loin but I just don't really want to. I thought I'd want to make it, hence the defrosting, but now I'm just like, enh.

Maybe I'll want to make one after a nap.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I just had to restore windows to the initial backup (i.e. WELCOME TO WINDOWS level), and now I have to reinstall all kinds of bullshit.

At least I'm not alone, my buddy had to do the same thing. He made a backup of his poo poo first though, I just have A COMPLETELY CLEAN DRIVE.

Hoorah.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cowslips Warren posted:

April Fools Day in general. Full of prank calls and people being larger assholes than usual and expecting it to be funny.

Bingo. I hate April 1st.

poo poo's not funny, it's just annoying.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I bought burritos and ate them but they weren't very good so I feel like I wasted both a meal and my monies.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My girlfriend started smoking again and it's really annoying me that she did.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

Don't you have leverage you can use, being their boyfriends?

As mentioned, there's only so much you can do if they don't wanna quit.

It's irritating to me because the reason she gave is "I just don't have any willpower :saddowns:" which is complete horseshit.

She was doing really good with the vaping stuff for months, and while I didn't really like it either, it's leagues healthier above smoking as far as "needing to inhale stuff" goes.

She just doesn't want to quit, and I can understand that, I just hate the stupid loving excuses she gives for it. If she'd just own up to it and go "I WANT TO SMOKE AND GET CANCER BECAUSE IT MAKES ME HAPPY" I'd be like "Well, ok then" but instead she's got a variation of reasons like no willpower, my parents are gone and I don't have anyone keeping me straight (which, bonus points they both died of cancer years ago), my job is stressful, etc,

I'm just the boyfriend, not the husband, so there's only so loud my foot can speak once I have put it down. Plus I don't want to turn this into FWP e/n.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My laptop is hosed and the diagnostics are taking forever to do. Hoping it's just the hard drive and not the motherboard because I can't swing a new laptop at the moment and the only other PC I have is my Samsung tablet.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm in the middle of a weird purchasing problem on ebay. I asked the guy to cancel the order cause my ebay funbucks weren't added to the order, and he did. Then, I got a shipping notice and an invoice request to pay, so I did (using my ebay funbucks this time). So now it's kind of a mystery as to wtf is going on.

Dammit I just wanna play MKX and beat people up and kill them horribly on the cheap. Is that so bad?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I got a summons for jury duty :(

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My laptop keeps dropping the connection to my router and I dunno why, but I'm pissed because I just spent like 70$ replacing the hard drive that went poof and I don't wanna spend any more.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have to go shopping tomorrow with my mom ( which I don't really mind that much cause she's old and can't lift the heavy stuff) and THEN I have to go to my creepy uncle's birthday party.

HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

All I wanted to do was stay home and chill cause ALL WEEK the weather people said it was gonna storm but now it's all clear and just gonna be cloudy and gently caress man I just don't wanna go anywhere or do anything cause I was planning on a lazy saturday.

:negative:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I have to go to the doctor (which is gonna cost like 100$) to get refills on medicine (which is gonna cost like 150$) which both he and I know I need to take for pretty much the rest of my life.

The good news is I only have to go like twice a year, but the bad news is I have to go like twice a year and that's annoying <:mad:>

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Nope. Asked about that. Legally he's gotta see me to evaluate my health to make sure blah blah rules are retarded and it costs me money.

Also, I have high blood pressure, so now I have a new pill I need to take. gently caress.

Might as well start taking a multi vitamin in the morning and drink ensure. God drat I feel old.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dude, my buddy sells poo poo online all the time and uses usps.com and the package pickup service.

Might be worth looking into.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I bought a sofa and chair from an extremely nice couple online, and they are comfy as gently caress, but the air freshener they used in their house smells like really bad lavender and it's gonna take a while to get that smell off the new furniture :saddowns:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm not tired but I don't want to be awake anymore. I just want today to be over cause it kinda sucked.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I farted myself awake and it's too late to go back to sleep.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm just having a crappy day/evening. 2 of my favorite shows got cancelled, and I'm behind on my bills, and I need to go buy a tank of gas.

Think I might just pop a xanax and go to bed early though.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I sneezed and bit my tongue and it hurts like a motherfucker.

I've got a small ulcer forming there but every "pain killing/numbing agent" that I can find always has a warning of STINGS LIKE A BITCH FOR A WHILE and I don't wanna be in MORE pain.

Also I was totally gonna buy a pressure washer this week, but the forecast is calling for rain all but maybe Wednesday.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Apparently my neighbor has bought one of his children a drum set.

That in itself is annoying enough, but also, the child has no rhythm.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't want to go shopping, but I want catfish and pretzel rolls and to pick up my meds, but again, I don't WANT to go shopping. I want to stay home and not deal with poo poo traffic on a hot day.

If I do not go get these things, I will have to get them later, and I want them now, but again, I am comfortable.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
EEEEENNNNNNnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhh......

I put through an order on shapeways friday night cause of a coupon and they haven't started printing it yet...

Also I found a pretty cool 3d model of a skyrim dagger but it's made solid for those normal people 3d printers and it's loving crazy expensive to print because of that.

I've also found out that I can have a mask cnc'd out of wood but a: I can't model worth poo poo, b: there's literally no reference material for the mask outside of 1 picture, and c: I have no idea who to pester TO get the thing cnc'd out.

GOD MY LIFE IS SO HARD I JUST NEED TO WIN POWERBALL AND LIKE 99% OF MY PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I have to pay my friend money that I didn't think I'd have to pay QUITE so soon. Granted it's only like a week and he's not pressuring me or threatening my kneecaps or anything, but mainly I'll have to put on pants and leave the house tomorrow and I wasn't planning on doing that.

:negative:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The a/c in my truck went poof, and I live in the south.

Oh god the heat :negative:

Also, Shapeways told me there was a chance they could send my order to me upgraded because a print got messed up, and I'd get em in next day air, but they just sent it first class. I'm cool with it cause the lady said there was a possibility that it might not get upgraded shipping, but still, no next day air :(

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I bruised the outside of my thumb and now when I hit the spacebar my thumb hurts :saddowns:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I think I might go see San Andreas this week. Mainly because of how incredibly popular JW turned out to be.

My only FWP with this is the a/c is busted in my truck and living in the south sucks when it's 90 degrees and 90% humidity.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I made it all the way through season 3 of Grimm and now I have to wait until season 4 gets put on amazon prime to watch it.

That's gonna be like, months probably.

It ended on a cliffhanger :saddowns:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My sciatica is acting up and making me feel old :(

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I was pouring a mold, and I was pretty sure I had enough silicone mixed up to work, but I was off by just a SMIDGE and had to stop and mix up a teeny amount to finish filling the mold box :saddowns:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I took a nap and overslept meaning I didn't win an auction I've been keeping an eye on :argh:

DAMMIT I NEEDED THAT AIRBRUSH.

Kind of.

Well, not like immediately but you know, it'd have been cool to own and I could use it in a few weeks at least. Probably.

:argh:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I left my big box of big garbage bags outside after the dude doing lawn work needed some, and forgot about them and it rained really hard and now they are all wet and ew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A girl I had a HUGE crush on for like a decade or so (and have given up on) messaged me on facebook and this causes several problems for me.

1: I didn't get the message for like a month because it was in my other folder.

2: She wants to hook up, and I'm in a relationship.

3: I kinda wanna call and brag to :siren:MY GIRLFRIEND:siren: about how awesome of a boyfriend I am because I'm not banging chicks on the side but that's dumb, but it seems like I am owed brownie points for being a good boyfriend and yet somehow, I'm not getting the relationship cheevos outta this poo poo.

4: I'm scared the girlfriend tried to set this up in some weird form of "Let's catch him in a sting operation called Operation : I don't trust that fucker!"

I'm 37. I should not feel like I am back in high school with relationship drama.