Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I'm trying to find a specific color LED light that's tiny and will work in a small prop piece I want to build, but god drat if there isn't a billion results when you search for "white LED light small" or variations of that theme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm switching ISP's for the first time in like 20 years and oh my god I have so many websites I need to go to and change my login info. Goddamn.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I got all ready to make some egg sammiches and the bread is all moldy. Ended up settling for a bowl of fruit loops. Guess I'm hitting the store tomorrow.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I had a big fight with a friend a few weeks ago and I miss talking to her about the dumb poo poo we found online via messenger.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I tried to throw a snackie to the cat except he moved right when I let go so instead of arcing it to land near his head, it hit him in the rear end in a top hat and now he's mad at me.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Brown.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I had to buy a new belt sander, but harbor freight doesn't allow their 20% off coupons on their house brand anymore so I had to pay full price like a god damned plebian.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I have brief moments of panic where I am certain we are all going to die because the country is being run by what can only be described as a clown car that's on fire and filled with syphilitic asshats who don't understand basic science.

I then realize that I also live in a state with a shitton of Corona cases and a lot of dumbasses who aren't bothering to do even the slightest thing to avoid passing the plague around, so I honestly don't think the government will get the chance to kill us all before the inherent stupidity of the masses will.

Also for some hosed up reason on the grocery app for Walmart it limits you to 2 cans of cat food. What the gently caress?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cacafuego posted:

Walmart wants you to eat human food, OP

Yea, but the vet gets pissed when I feed my cat human food.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
For US walmart (at least the app), you just add poo poo to the cart and then when you go to check out, it'll ask if you want to add it to the existing order.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Geralt already has the thicc stone.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

silence_kit posted:

I mean, I don’t have detailed knowledge of how the meat supply chain works, but almost certainly ‘the meat shortage’ will mostly be due to Baby Boomers buying 2x the meat they usually do as a response to a cable news story about how a meat packing plant shut down somewhere.

Production probably isn’t dropping by 50% or whatever—maybe it is something like a few percent. When all of the Baby Boomers fill up their freezers with meat that they might never actually eat, the shortage problem is probably mostly going to go away.

In the US it's also related to a few of the big plants having to shut down because of mass infections of Covid.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yup. Just saying that it was also due to actual shutdowns.

My fwp is that I finally have the cash to get an Xbox one x and a decent sale is going on, and I can't find any of the fuckers in stock anywhere.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I like Pepsi with lime. I like Pepsi with real sugar. Guess what is impossible to find in my area?

That's right. Those "hot singles" the ad promised. :argh:

Seriously I can't even buy the poo poo on Amazon, what the hell Pepsi?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I hate forced stealth sections in video games and I was enjoying the Spider-Man game for the PS4 but now I'm on a god drat forced stealth mission.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My A1C came back high so now, I am on a diet during the most delicious part of the year.

Yea, it's just sweets and soda and whatnot I gotta avoid, but who the gently caress wants to avoid sweets during thanksgiving/christmas?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I want to get some 45 gallon trash bags with drawstrings. I hate the little flap closures because they rarely stay closed after you tie em.

I cannot find 45 gallon (or 44 gallon) trash bags with drawstrings for some weird reason. poo poo is sold out EVERYWHERE. The only ones I can find are like 100 packs for 80 bucks from professional janitorial supply companies.

Life is pain.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I just realized I haven't bought sweats since I was in school and I've been lacking in comfort for entirely too long. Also, I'm wondering how you accurately gauge sweats cause l, xl, etc are kinda hard to judge online.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hit slickdeals. I've seen some high def cams for as low as :10bux: on there.

https://slickdeals.net/f/14769046-1...9be81316425ac67

Look to be decent, and around the same price.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander has a new favorite as of 18:08 on Jan 15, 2021

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My state's employment agency kinda poo poo the bed on the "update" with the UI extension they did a week or so ago, so a lot of people (including myself) are getting errors saying there's no balance left, but the date has changed to september, so yay that's gonna be fun to try and get fixed without them somehow breaking something else.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I got my second jab today, and other than a mildly sore arm (same as last time) I'm doing alright.

Hoping I don't wake up tomorrow feeling like death warmed over though.

Edit : pfizer for those who were curious

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm kinda debating taco bell since I have the app, but I don't really have faith that the local one will make my order as I want it.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I slept too hard last night, or too long, and I had a headache when I woke up, but even after drinking some water and taking an aleve my head is still hurting and this sucks. Dumbly enough it makes me wanna take a nap, which will not solve the problem and probably worsen it somehow.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm thinking of starting a small business but holy poo poo the amount of paperwork is just insane, and there are so many goddamn fees.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I ate entirely too much jambalaya today.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's teaching your immune system to fight a new kinda cell, so you'll feel tired for a few days at the very least. Worst part of my side effects was my arm was kinda sore somewhat.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm still in the "the gently caress is a mission statement?" phase myself, and I don't think "I want to make money" is gonna cut it.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dunno if it helps helps or not but drones are cheap as poo poo nowadays. I got one last year from Walmart for :20bux: and one from Amazon with a 2k camera for like 50 bucks.

Fancy drones are like 5k, but cheap fun ones are fairly cheap.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I think my midlife crisis is sneaking up on me.

Also, the company that repaired and redid my roof is arguing with me about the bill.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dammit, apparently windows updated overnight and now I can't see my main computer that had my main plex folders shared.

I hate networking stuff :mad:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Clear your cookies and history my dude.

Also, congrats and good luck!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ugh. I want to order a pizza but it's 94 outside and I just don't wanna deal with that right now.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yea but if I order it and have it delivered, then I gotta open the door and get it, which is gonna let that 97 degree heat and 90% humidity in and fffuuucccckkkk that.

I did end up just going tonight because it rained and dropped the temp by 20 degrees.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I've actually been trying to score a PS5 for the last two big restocks and even with the new Halo Xbox, poo poo is impossible to get.

I don't NEED a ps5 or a new xbox but it is annoying how bots run wild and grab em all.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
One of the local theaters does private screenings and it's fairly cheap, considering. Only problem is fairly cheap considering is still more than I can comfortably pay.

Guess it's a bucket list item.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I got my mmj card and I'm happy but I'm also outside of the delivery area so I gotta go drive in order to buy expensive weed to try and fix my brain. Dammit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I feel kinda dumb with this one but I get irritated when I see a link of someone showing off their cosplay and instead of it, you know, being cosplay it's some chick showing her rear end in a top hat while she's wearing a blue wig.

I mean I understand how onlyfans works and I get you gotta advertise, but I was looking for cool cosplays of armors and games and costumes. I don't think butt naked wearing a colored wig really counts.