Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I'm so, so, so tired of playing GW2 but I'm not in the mood for any of my other games and I'm bored.

Same. I log in for the daily chest, harass the Guild and then log.

FWP: I spent WAY too much money on the expansion and I only really want it for the new class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I had to stay late at work to handle an incident. It was stressful but today I'm going home early and seeing Mad Max again!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

death .cab for qt posted:

I'm bartending and I've had one customer since I opened.

I'm getting paid to sit on my rear end, but I really want to mix martinis and make fancy drinks for people :smith:

I'm I'm a dude that love goofy fancy drink but most bartenders scowl when I order them.
Be my best friend?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I may have to actually do 8 hours of work today :(

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The sandwich I brought to work is soggy but still tastes good.

I'm finally not poor enough to have dental insurance but no time to go.

My yearly review at work was nearly perfect but the raise is tiny no matter what.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

GF is making so big, surprise dinner. I've starved myself all day but now I'm not hungry. Maybe it'll change soon.

A coworker I cannot stand is coming back from three months of "medical leave" and I just know they will make my job a thousand times more difficult.

A job I applied for hasn't gotten back to me. If I was not selected, I would have heard by now so it's a good sign but maybe they forgot??

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm on public transportation and I need to fart. I feel like this has happened many times before.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I may have to work on Sunday but I'll get double pay for almost no work

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

It's going to be a reasonable temperature this weekend so I can play video games without dying of heat stroke.

Buuuuuut I have to go to a wedding at some rich persons house. There had better be an open bar!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I haven't had any issues with Comcast in the year I've had them except one unscheduled drop if service for two hours late at night. That being said, CenturyLink has their fiber network in my area now. It's would be faster for cheaper but I don't want to have to get any new hardware.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Maybe not FWB but

One of my guinea pigs died and his partner is very sad and hiding all day. I'm sorry little buddy. We will find you a new friend soon.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I bought some military surplus for a costume but I looked online for the same items and would have saved 10%.

Because I'm a stupid idiot, I have started down the road of Nerf modding but I work too many hours to do any "serious" projects.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A job I applied for said I was qualified but didn't have enough time-in-grade. Now I have enough time but they are saying that I'm not qualified.

Listen here you fuckers, if you are just doing an internal promortion, don't advertise it to the public.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My Halloween costume is coming together nicely but I really should work out more to make it believeable.
There are no skinny-fat wastelanders.

Moreover, I spent my Sunday driving around thrift shops for items. It's an old costume that needs updating. The fist Goodwill had 90% of what I needed. The rest of the stores that day had nothing :(

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My work schedule changed with only a 36 hour notice and I only get one day off this week BUT it means more money for less work.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Crow Jane posted:

My boyfriend somehow managed to accidentally buy an Amazon Echo via rear end-dialing. We're returning it, of course, because it's by no means necessary. But it looks really cool and a part of me wants to mess around with it.

I keep wanting to buy one despite having zero need.

My work changed my schedule so that I'd make more money, have slightly worse hours and have the release of a very important video game off.
They told me last minutes so I'm taking two consecutive 3-day weekends.

Art Academy for the 3DS is so much loving fun I could puke. My work wifi isn't strong enough to download the extra lessons :(

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I painted some props but only had acrylic so now I have to buy a sealant and I just wanna laze around.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Well those are all intervals of a dollar. I'm not sure why you're being so obtuse.

I painted some props and sealed them with a finish. They look great but I don't like the texture.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I left work early but I'm too sleepy to do anything. I mean, I am just gonna take a nap on my memory foam bag chair.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My Halloween costume is pretty much ready and I'm going to wear it to the local comic con tomorrow.
However, as cool as I think it is, it's heavy and the boots are kinda uncomfortable.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A ton of people took my picture at comic con but none of them told me how to find the photos.
OH WELL.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I bought a 4K smart tv. Running Netflix is fast but the sound is only stereo.
If I want surround sound, I have to stream through the BluRay.
It's pretty much just as fast but I can't use my little TV keyboard with it.

I can afford to get MGS5 but I don't have the time to play.

I'm really good at writing things for tabletop RPGs and my GF is trying to convince me to write my own book. I love her support but I don't have the confidence to do it :smith:

I saw an ex of mine begging for change on a freeway off-ramp as I was going to go drink out of boredom.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Do it! Random strangers on the internet support you!

Thanks!
I named, described, statted and gave unique abilities to 100 items/weapons and 30 animal companions out of boredom yesterday. I may have a knack for it.

FWB: The microwave udon I took to work was very, very mediocre. Despite having a good Vietnamese restaurant close by, I'm just gonna suck it up and eat all 12 I got from CostCo.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm sitting in that weird grey area with video games.
I REALLY REALLY want MGS5 but FO4 comes out in a month.
I have plenty of other games to occupy my time AND if I get TPP, I won't play FO4 right away.

Winter Steam sale is only a couple months away. Maybe TPP will go on sale and I can back-burner it for a while.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

drgnwr1 posted:

The phone on my desk in my office has multiple lines. One is for the front desk, which I don't answer, but rings quite often as my office also owns self storage units. There is also an intercom, and a ring if someone is calling my line directly. All 3 lines have different rings and my personal line is called so infrequently that I tune out the phone in general. But when people really do want to reach me they usually call my work cell phone, rarely the desk phone.

My work phone is unlisted and private but sometimes (4 times a week) a confused old person or a really REALLY high person will call. One gets irate that I'm not the person they called and the other laughs a bunch thinking I'm his friend playing a prank.
A couple times I've gone along with it and learned that the old guy thinks his nurse is stealing from him and the high guy really just never has enough drugs.

It's the best part of my day.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The class I taught today ran long because someone wasn't paying attention and asked a ton of lovely questions.

Made me miss dinner but then I ate more than normal out of frustration.

Now my tum-tum hurts.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My guinea pig is sick.

We lost one not too long ago. They are suck fragile little puffballs.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Thin Privilege posted:

I need to go to IKEA again because I forgot to get some items last time I went, but it's far away and I hate driving. I would go on a weekday so there won't be traffic, but it's still like an hour away. Plus I don't have anything to listen to during the ride: the radio sucks, all stations have ads at the same time, and I'm sick of all the music that I have. Someone suggested Pandora or Spotify but I don't feel like putting in the effort to research it.

I want a new coat and shoes but mine are in good condition so I would feel guilty and stupid getting new ones, but I don't like this coat or these shoes anymore.

E: remembered Blue Story and realized I should not buy unneeded items.

Join the 21st century and fill up your phone with podcasts. Rapidly Going Deaf has a great suggestion list.
My Brother, My Brother and Me is a personal favorite.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I want to buy new dice for the pretty colors but I already have so many!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I just bought new dice and bag but I'm going to give them to my new player as a welcome gift.
But I'm jealous because they are green with gold lettering and the bag looks like it should be in Legend of Zelda.

I always feel weird about ordering only a few items from Amazon so I bought a comic book and some aftershave.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Brightman posted:

Oh boy, my custom keyboard keys are here I can't wait to install...them...

Dammit. Hopefully the eBay seller is as helpful as their 98.9% positive rating would imply :ohdear:

You look at your keyboard to type. How pedestrian.

My house boy, Clarence, is out with consumption... again!
The other members of my staff can cover his duties but I was hoping to show him off to the Pendleton's at the next garden party.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I invited a few friends over for Halloween just for movies and games. Now a bunch of other people I like have told me they have nothing to do.

So now I'm going to have a house full of cool people but I might not have enough ciiiiiider!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Last night was really fun. Despite the drinking, I'm not hungover but my GF is.
Now we are spending the day laying on the couch eating junk food and watching TV.

I should be playing video games with her!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I made and consequently ate too many nachos before bed.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The new guy I'm training is catching on quickly but seems annoyed that I'm bullshitting with him instead of being 100% on topic.
You got the job, dude, relax!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Yesterday I had a spicy Thai coconut shrimp and peanutbutter grilled sandwich. 16 hours later and I'm still not hungry. It was so goddamn dense and delicious.

The FWP is that I have some expensive cheese and sausage that I'd like to make for breakfast but I seriously don't have room!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I really do think my brain is dying.
I have health insurance but cannot be bothered to go check it out.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Fashionable Jorts posted:

My major phobia is preventing me from progressing in a videogame.

I too fear success.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Monday_ posted:

I just accidentally read spoilers for both Fallout 4 and Star Wars Episode 7 in the same day.

:negative: Same :negative:

My FWP is that I bought all the poo poo for wet shaving and I love it but my beard grows back too fast to enjoy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I took the day off for FO4 and now my mom, whom I haven't seen in a long time and we don't really get along, wants to have lunch.

...and now a friend is going to be close by for her husband's surgery and wants to hang out because hospitals freak her out too much.

I JUST WANNA SHOOT MANS