Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JustAurora
Apr 17, 2007

Nature vs. Nurture, man!
[quote="kannonfodder" post=""4415380"]So incontinent!
[/quote]

So it makes you feel uncontrollably pissed off, eh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JustAurora
Apr 17, 2007

Nature vs. Nurture, man!
I'm stressed about leaving the dog at the dog sitter's in August for a nice vacation. The last time we went out of town we boarded him at the vet and the vet only gave him half his food and my dog lost 10% of his body weight in a week. This time we are leaving him at a new dog sitter who friends have used and is very nice and is willing to email updates every day. But I am still very stressed. :(

JustAurora
Apr 17, 2007

Nature vs. Nurture, man!
My whole neighborhood is being very supportive of me after a terrifying ordeal last week. Yay! They are doing this by honking their horns at me or slowing down their cars to talk to me as I walk my dog, which is giving me anxiety attacks/flashbacks. Very not yay.

JustAurora
Apr 17, 2007

Nature vs. Nurture, man!
They caught one of the people who robbed me!
They live distressingly close to me.

JustAurora
Apr 17, 2007

Nature vs. Nurture, man!
Even as a victim of a crime you have to pay $2 an hour at the courthouse to talk to the prosecutor. By the end of all these trials and things, I think I will have paid the city parking system more money than the monetary worth of what was stolen.

JustAurora
Apr 17, 2007

Nature vs. Nurture, man!
As a class reward, my students are being taken to see the new Star Wars the day it comes out. My husband will also want to see the movie. I will have to see the new Star Wars twice, and I don't particularly want to see it once.

JustAurora
Apr 17, 2007

Nature vs. Nurture, man!
Someone bought us Ralph Lauren baby clothes that will be seasonally inappropriate when the baby gets to that size and they ripped off the main tag so we can't return it anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JustAurora
Apr 17, 2007

Nature vs. Nurture, man!
There has to be a german word for when you have one teeny tiny finishing touch you need to do for a project to be complete and you just don't want to do it.