Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Show Me A Chicken
May 6, 2007
I'll show you a geek.
I just got into a couple of really cool artists thanks to Spotify, but Spotify doesn't have their entire discography and TPB is apparently a fed trap so I might actually have to hunt around on Amazon for their early records in a format I can actually listen to.

I have a hard drive full of classic Doctor Who, but my smart TV won't recognize the files no matter what I do so I might have to just play them on my laptop if I want to watch them.

My smart TV is about six years old, so it doesn't have the current version of Netflix, which means there are no subtitles and for some reason I can't watch every episode of Futurama ever made.

A cute little independent coffee shop with adorable decor and several exciting open mic and live music nights just opened up across the street from the local Starbucks, and I really want to support them but their plain brewed coffee is terrible and their fancy blended drinks are way too expensive for the size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Show Me A Chicken
May 6, 2007
I'll show you a geek.
I have a little netbook that I use for work, and a big laptop my dad gave me that I mostly use for watching stuff on YouTube. My netbook has been slowing down a little, but I have little hands and the laptop's keyboard is too big for me to use comfortably.

Show Me A Chicken
May 6, 2007
I'll show you a geek.
There are ants in my house. Not in my kitchen, which is next to the outdoors and has food, but in my bathroom, which is in the center of the house and has no food. Why.

Also, I'm really hungry, but the kitchen is a mess and I need to clean it before I make food, but I won't have any energy to do that until I eat.