Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I had to pay for my pizza in my footie pajamas. My cookie monster footie pajamas. Wearing a cookie monster tank top.

All for being too lazy on a Saturday to put on proper clothes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I'm sick. I don't have to work.

But I hate being sick!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
It's the flu. I want to feel better!!!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
My digestive system after surgery just won't work as it should.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I got anxiety at not being able to find a low priced plane ticket

then I remembered I don't have to pay for it so I don't need to worry that much

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I ate way too many tacos. I regret nothing. It's hard to breathe.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I came to work early and enjoyed the quiet office but people are arriving and the girl in the next aisle has the sexy baby voice and I want to strangle her or something.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I have an appointment to refill my eyelash extensions and have a relaxing nap but I don't wanna leave the house

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I always need to use the bathroom when it's being cleaned at work
Get a grip, body!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I was given a buttload of rabbit after a medieval fair

I get to eat it but then again I have to prepare it and ughhhhhhhhhh

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I left my earphones at home and tge work spares are uncomfortable. I'd rather not listen to music but I am bored.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I wanted to party tonight but everyone went home and I'm boooored. Now everyone's asleep except my cats.3

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Mac n cheese grosses me out

I'm more broken than I thought

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I took a fish oil pill and I'm burping. Ugh.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
David Bowie is dead and I can't get over it.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Related to the world's lack of Bowie, my facebook feed is full of assholes making fun of "posers" that mourn him. Same thing with Lemmy.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

Inzombiac posted:

Yeah, that's why I never stop posting about the things I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE OMG so that when I am sad when they die I am not labeled by Curtis Arnold, heir to Rick's Discount Motor Supplies of the greater Rhode Island area.

True fans have a database where they are certified :v:

Seriously, I should have just posted "Facebook". Tons of misogyny, stupidity and I can't deal with it today!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I overcooked the snap peas in my stir fry :(

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
My job is sending me to Disney World for a week but I have to make my own reservations and if I have to listen once more to "It's a little world" stupid song I might kill someone

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

nexus6 posted:

"It's a small world"

:goonsay:
Oh! I hate it so much I didn't even bother checking.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
In my work trip to Disney World they also rented the Harry Potter attraction at Universal. It was slightly too short of a time frame and I didn't get to see the wand shop and ride the Hogwarts simulator twice.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I'm back to my super awesome work and I have not much to do. New team.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
My most famous relative is a reggaeton singer.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
This is so frustrating

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqpKDkVzlqU

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
He's really nice, too.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I had to go to work on a holiday. I got to exchange the day but I wanted to be lazy today!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I made some hair color mistakes. I corrected most but those I couldn't make me look like a stoner unicorn.

Also, there's 2 buildings at work. I have to take some classes at the one my office is not, and the restrooms suckling!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I injured my clavicule on 2013 and it is hurting now

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
My afternoons are free after 2 years of 15+ hours work days every day, and now I want to do a lot of stuff and I can't. I have to choose between seeing friends, doing crafts, being home or do sports. I want to do all of those!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I went to Disney World on February and there wasn't a lot of people, which ruled.

First world problem: I want to work from home today as well, but I have to go to the office.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
My ex posted a ridiculous facebook profile picture and I want to passive agressively mock it but I can't find the right picture to do it, so I don't get to be petty.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I didn't cook so I didn't bring any lunch and I am hungry but I hate everything around work. Maybe I'll get a burger when I am free but I am also watching my weight so ugh

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I want to go to my parents' house and chill with them and eat their food but I'm chilling with my huge, adorable cat and don't want to move, or buy food and cook it

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Instead of being on my cushy office cube, I'm on a loud, cold lab, but weather is hot today so it is actually very nice. But I left my phone with my music at the cube so I carried my headphones all this way for nothing.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I got into work super late but it was ok, since I have to run tests until 8 pm :saddowns:

I wanted to work from home after 6.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
This is a super third world problem but I can't even right now with the huge wave of homophobia in my country at the moment.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

Mikl posted:

The governor of the next region over from mine is being a loving idiot again with the whole "OH MY GOD WE CAN'T TEACH IN SCHOOL THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS NORMAL THINK OF THE CHILDREN" thing, and it makes me really loving mad even though I can do nothing but yell at him on social media :argh:

Imagine this but all over the country

I got Tumblr triggered and touched the poop because some acquaintances were being incredibly homophobic on social media and I couldn't hold it anymore so I came out of the closet on that circle while trying to educate them on some topics. But no, apparently I wasn't subhuman until I admitted to also liking ladies.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I somehow hurt my clavicule again and my arm is immobilized and I have to do evrything with one hand. At least I'm ambidextrous!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I'm on medical leave and bored out of my mind