Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

All our champagne was taking up too much space in the cupboard, so we had to drink a bottle even though we didn't really fancy it. I wanted a beer :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

I had to install Internet Explorer to do some testing for work, and twice already today I've clicked the link for that rather than Chrome when I want to browse the Internet, so I have to close the window and load Chrome instead. I could just use IE but it's the principle of the thing.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

A guy I work with had to leave a meeting today because he got a message from his au pair complaining that the broadband wasn't working. The most first-world problem.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

I thought I had a little piece of cheese left, but when I moved my remaining salad around I realised I'd eaten it all. I don't have enough lunch left to make it worth going to the fridge for a bit more cheese :(

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

There's too much crayfish in my crayfish salad. It's nice enough, but the last two forkfuls are going to be all crayfish and no salad.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

empty sea posted:

One of my coworkers really wants us to see Insidious 3 tomorrow but I've been having deeply unsettling dreams about my friend who died 3 months ago and I don't think I need to give my subconscious any ideas. I really like horror movies, but not so much waking up at 3am irrationally paranoid my friend's corpse is standing over me. I have to turn on all the lights to calm down.

Horror movies might be out for a while.

Genuine psychological problems thread is that way --------------->

Our dishwasher broke, so now I have to wash up by hand like some kind of caveman.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

I'd already filled my plate and then my mum came out with a tray of roast quail. I'd have left a space if I'd known there were roast quail. I still had one but I ate other stuff first so I didnt enjoy it as much as I should have done.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Our cleaner came yesterday even though it was a Bank Holiday. Everywhere did need vacuuming and mopping especially as I had been in and out from the garden all weekend, but I ended up going to do more gardening to get out of her way. Really all I wanted to do was sit and play Skyrim for twelve hours.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Sanford posted:

Our cleaner came yesterday even though it was a Bank Holiday. Everywhere did need vacuuming and mopping especially as I had been in and out from the garden all weekend, but I ended up going to do more gardening to get out of her way. Really all I wanted to do was sit and play Skyrim for twelve hours.

I forgot to mention that we got a new puppy on Saturday and he's cute and all but puppies need loads of attention and honestly, I just want to play Skyrim.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

I have a kidney infection and can't lie on my left hand side, but if I lie on my right hand side I can't use my iPad. If I lie on my back, I can't see the TV. This is a bullshit day off and I may as well as just gone into work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Thanks to Skype auto-correct I just advised a junior colleague that he needed to be hamster of his own destiny. The mild levity this has engendered has detracted from the validity of the point I was making.