Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I have too many games to play. Bloodborne, MonHun, MLB The Show next week, and Pillars of Eternity and not enough time to play all of them :(.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Malachite_Dragon posted:

This describes my best friend except it's his own loving fault for always skipping the tutorials.
"Blah blah blah, get to the good bits... How do I do anything?"
:mad:

My friend who was one of my roommates throughout my undergrad is really really bad at games, even though he plays them as much or more than me. He's notorious for failing at something that the game tells you how to do multiple times because he skips most of the text and tutorials.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I have to go get fillings next week that may have to be a root canal. The stupid part is it's mostly due to genetic issues with teeth more than diet so I can't do much about it :(.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I have an interview for a company but don't know what day it is till Monday or Tuesday and I think I'll probably land the job so I'm anxious as gently caress :ohdear:.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Maintenance put coolant in my air-conditioning last week and it didn't cool down the air, so we've contacted them again on Monday. They still haven't come and the air runs always but it's still about 82 in here. I don't want to have to call them again tomorrow but know I'll need to :(.

On the other hand I got a job in my field but it doesn't start for two weeks and I want it to start next week :(.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Brightman posted:

I had this happen a few weeks ago, turned out something outside was clogged (in-take? I dunno exactly), however since it's running constantly you're going to have a massive electric bill, might be for the best to just turn it off like I didn't :(

The outside unit wasn't on for some reason, but they're reimbursing us for the extra electricity bill since we just moved in mid August.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

bradzilla posted:

Don't be pedantic, you know what I'm saying. Charging a vacation to a credit card at 20% interest is the dumbest thing. There's this thing called "saving money" that responsible adults do to pay for their vacation. Then you don't have a $300 payment with $120 interest every month.

I pay for everything with my credit card for cash back and then pay it all off right away so I don't accrue interest.

My first world problem is that I need some dental work done but my insurance doesn't kick in till the 1st of November. Also I ate a cupcake when I got home from work and I don't want supper now which isn't good.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

bradzilla posted:

I'm at work and bored as poo poo, but don't want to ask for new work because I don't want to actually work either.

This is also my problem since I have off the next two days.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Besides Alan Rickman and David Bowie's deaths, I had to get my wisdom teeth on my left side out today and it hurts like a motherfucker.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Crow Jane posted:

The more I read about the casting for American Gods (Gillian Anderson as Media! Ian McShane as Wednesday!), the more ridiculously excited I get, and it's not coming out for ages. Plus I guess I'll have to subscribe to Starz now, which I'm pretty sure is too many streaming services, though I think I can do it through Prime.

You can, I think it's like 8 bucks extra.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Mu Zeta posted:

I'm going to kill someone if I hear another ad for squarespace or lootcrate

I stopped listening to some podcasts for a while because of squarespace ads. I think I need a break for a while.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

My roommate's parents who's account we get HBO Go thru are going to cancel HBO and I'm not finished with the newest Game of Thrones season plus there's some other shows I want to watch :saddowns:. I guess I'm paying for HBO Now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

Yep. It's Google saying, "How about a phone service that was affordable and not a piece of poo poo?"

I would switch to Fi from T-mobile if I got unlimited music streaming thru Fi like T-mobile. Is that a thing?