Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

My car's in the shop and I'm worried it won't be finished in time for that concert thing two cities away that my roommate understandably refuses to drive me to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

Car is still in the shop because I asked the mechanic to find used parts if possible even if it would take extra time for them to get delivered. Guy couldn't find anything, so I'll have to pay for new parts AND I still won't have transportation tomorrow night.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

Facebook keeps recommending me geocentrism groups and I don't know why.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

A combination of moving from sea level to the Rockies, being too busy with job hunting and such to go out and drink regularly, and weighing a hundred pounds soaking wet has reset my alcohol tolerance so that I can't even finish a single 16 oz beer in a restaurant without feeling woozy. At least I'm the world's cheapest drunk now.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

Just found out that my [Local Grocery Chain] gas points don't roll over into the next month. All that card-scanning for nothing :(

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

All the tomato seeds I planted have sprouted and now I have sixteen tomato plants. I do not have room for sixteen full-grown tomato plants or the means to can sixteen tomato plants' worth of tomatoes.

Might just repot half of them in cheap containers and force them on random people. They will share my burden. Of tomatoes.

Oh Hell No has a new favorite as of 00:58 on Jun 14, 2015

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I'm writing a formal letter to my former boss requesting my very late last paycheck (since in my state if I don't do so within two months of leaving I pretty much forfeit that paycheck), and I'm finding it incredibly difficult to not take snipes at him and his sketchy hiring and management practices throughout the letter.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

U.S. Netflix only has like three decent shows/movies with French subtitles. How am I supposed to half-assedly learn French without a subtitled version of something I've seen a billion times?

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

Lately, any time I'm talking to someone (friends/family) and I mention that I'm thinking about buying a specific new perfume, they go, "Oh, I bought something a few months but ended up not liking it that much, you want it?" And to my irritation, it usually turns out to be nice enough on me that I can't really justify dropping another $50 on the specific smelly liquid that I wanted in the first place. I now have about eight half bottles of free perfume.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

The nice lady at the Nordstrom fragrance counter decanted like 5ml of Tuscan Leather into a little glass container for me, but the container doesn't have a spray nozzle or atomizer attached to it, so now I have to go find out where the hell they sell pipettes so I can try this stuff on properly.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I'm moving from Colorado back to Florida for a job and there's no way I'll be able to smoke all the weed that I bought before deciding to move.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I want to make pasta, but the moving van with the box that contains my deep pots won't be here for almost a week. My bike and vacuum cleaner are also on that truck.

Those fuckers originally said they'd be here today :argh:

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

Somehow everyone but me scored free tickets to TPC Sawgrass. Not that I care about golf, but drat, I need to cozy up to more rich people.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've started having to add a couple days to the delivery time for any packages I order because my mailman doesn't understand that two different addresses in the same neighborhood can have the same street number. Thank God my neighbors seem to be trustworthy.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

Thanks to a spectacularly unhelpful Blue Cross Blue Shield agent, I am without health insurance until my new plan kicks in on August 1st.

Also Pokemon Go is not yet out where I live.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

Got more or less rejected for Air Force enlistment because of my psych history even after jumping through a bunch of hoops to try for a medical clearance. At least I have a decent (if entry-level) corporate job starting soon.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I keep breaking out in this one area of my face because I can't stop touching that area to still if I'm still breaking out there.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

Something I want from Amazon is constantly on back-order, and every time my order is close to finally getting packed/approved for delivery, I change my mind about what else I want in the order and the ship date for the whole lot gets delayed by another week.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

One of my coworkers is probably the most annoying person I've ever met, and it is taking all of my mental fortitude to not scream at him to shut the gently caress up and stop constantly giggling at his own unfunny jokes.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I want and could get a good deal on a Samsung Gear S3 through my work, but the watch face completely obscures my tiny-rear end wrist and it would look ridiculous on me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

My new apartment has a woodburning fireplace even though it's balls hot here 10 out of 12 months, and I have no idea what to do with it.