Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

I bought an orange red bull excitedly because it's one of my favorite soda flavors. i didn't read that it was zero calorie

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

I bought GTA5 last night hoping to play after work today. At 60gb for the download I had just enough time between then and when I get home from work to play. I woke up this morning and their lovely download manager locked up at ~20gb, so it's not gonna finish until it's almost bed time now.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

i want to eat dinner but my face is still numb from the dentist

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

Tiggum posted:

What games is this a thing for? I buy games through Steam and they just work (the few exceptions being older games that have some sort of problem with Windows 8 or 10).

fallout 4

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

i bought some stuff on amazon while at work today including some lightning deals, but i forgot to use smile.amazon.com so they didn't donate to charity for me :(

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

why would anyone be upset about moving from microusb? easily one of the worst connector standards i've had to deal with.

my oven only dings once when it reaches temperature so i missed it, i could've been eating this pizza 5 minutes earlier!

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

i had to pick up a rental while my car is in the body shop and like usual the enterprise by my job offered a bunch of small crap when i specifically asked for a full size and the car hadn't even been washed since it was dropped.

time to start using the hertz down the street.

baram. has a new favorite as of 18:39 on Oct 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

it's so cold even after replacing my car battery last week it takes a couple tries to start my car.