Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

gschmidl posted:

You can tell it you're not interested in the video and/or channel.

How do you do that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

MisterBibs posted:

Phone posting, but the little dots to the right of the title on the main page or your suggested sidebar. Brings up an option explaining why you don't like it.
Ah, I don't think I've ever actually looked in either of those places, only the thumbnails that come up at the end of videos.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

MisterBibs posted:

Sequel to the earlier FWP: ever since that coughing fit the other night, I've had what can only be described as a low-level asthma attack going on, and my heart rate is enough-to-notice elevated.

The worrier in me wants to rush to the doctor, but the other side of me realizes the doctor will say I've caught a low-level cold or something and recommend stop being a big baby while it passes.

Go to the doctor.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

I sat around waiting for a combined hour-and-a-half at the police station and VicRoads just to submit a form and get my photo taken.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

I found out about the YouTube feature where you can tell it to not recommend particular channels to you any more. And it doesn't work.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Cowslips Warren posted:

5. Friend says we can just run a cable there. Friend does not understand the router is on the west side of the house, my room is the NE corner and no cable will safely reach that far.
How big is the house? Because you can get some pretty long cables.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Mikl posted:

It has two buttons, one for a "big flush" and one for a "small flush". Small flush is used when you just have to pee and uses up half the tank, big flush uses the whole tank and is for something with more heft than simply urine.
The way you're describing this makes it seem like this is an unusual design to you. Isn't every toilet like this? Aside from really old ones?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

ToxicSlurpee posted:

My Primus station on Pandora keeps playing more Pink Floyd than Primus. I like Floyd and all but I clicked on Primus for a reason, guys.

Use YouTube.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Riatsala posted:

The fancy Samsung dryer my landlord installed in my apartment (free of charge) sings a loud, annoying song every time it's done drying a load.

It's seriously like 30 seconds long.

I'm too stupid to figure out how to turn it off.

Is it this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQWyvQLw5s

I love how there are about three different places where you think it's over but it just keeps going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

I don't know how it works on Instagram, but generally with social media more likes means more visibility. You buy likes so that more real people will also see your posts.