Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

Supreme Allah posted:

Yesterday I wanted to get my car washed at the local hand-wash place before I went to work but there were three people already in line so I had to drive my car less shiny than I like it.

I try to only put Rain-X in my windshield washer reservoir on my car but the place where I get my oil changed keeps putting in water even though I tell them not to. (Rain-X makes your windshield hydropholic so water beads faster and gives you better visibility)

Then I try to excessively use the windshield washer to use up all the water because I am too lazy to open the hood and remove the reservoir.

So now the water is all used up but I left the Rain-X at home so when I was driving along the beach salt water got on my windshield and made it all icky but I couldn't just push a button and clean it off because the reservoir was empty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

DrBouvenstein posted:

Edit: V V V drat phone posting...fixed! V V V

This should be TWO posts because of our hand-held supercomputer problems.

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

mysterious frankie posted:

sometimes I think about putting my hand through a deli slicer.

Thats more of a "Do I need therapy" than a first world problem but I am too lazy to suggest a forum.

Which is my content: People posting in the wrong forum but I dont want to look it up.

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

I'm a guy with not a metro bone in his body, my goon credentials are impeccable I assure you. But my job requires me to dress in a non-goon way occasionally. I get through these times by going with Cole Hahns: it's pretty tough to beat sneakers that look like dress shoes (don't laugh). So anyway, I got 3 pairs of great shoes on sale but don't have anything to wear them with. These "non-goony days" are maybe every 4 weeks but its still a pain to have to buy new outfits for a couple days every few weeks.

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

RCarr posted:

Are you telling me you don't own a button down shirt or a pair of khakis or something? You seriously have to put thought into "not dressing goony"? I'm so confused. Are the only clothes you own Pokémon related or what?

Calm down its a joke thread about fake/stupid/insignificant problems because its fun. The fact that it can be solved in 5 minutes at any clothing store is the point.

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

RCarr posted:

I'm sorry I will whisper next time as to not overwhelm you.

I feel that you're still being serious about having to go buy a seperate outfit to wear in public without being humiliated though.

You really should take the time to read the rest of the thread.

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

Classic first world problem, I left my smartphone at home so I had to make do with my backup convenience phone with old-style blackberry keys. The funniest part was when I messaged people from my temp phone EVERY SINGLE ONE replied with fake/serious hysteria at the loss of my smartphone...as though they all read and contributed to this thread and I know they don't.

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

mamelon posted:

I got some surprise extra money and will use some of it to cover an expensive picture framing I had done. But I called the frame shop to check their hours and they're closed for the holiday.

I really wanted to pay for the frame as soon as possible, because my resolve to hold off on a WiiU is wearing thin. I gotta spend one more day blocking out the siren song of the good Captain Toad.

One... more... day...

I'll have to say this is one of the most first-world of first-world problems: too much money and indecisive of what to spend it on.

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

Rolo posted:

I work 2 jobs as a pilot. The industry sucks for the time being.

This is a no-joke disaster waiting to happen.

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

I had to go to THREE bathrooms this morning to find one with the requisite level of privacy!

FML.

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

Typical smartphone problem. My 2 year plan is up and I can't decide if I want a new phone or not. My Samsung is still perfectly serviceable but I really want one with a better camera.

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

Roleplaying Dad posted:

The butt warmer in my car doesn't last long enough, I have to keep hitting the switch. Like it's some kind of safety so I don't burn my butt or something? You know what, car, I'll tell YOU when I've had enough. Jesus Christ.

AND the OBD 2 software I bought for my new car doesn't have Oil pressure or Temperature so now I have to rely on the dashboard gauge until I can find a way to manually add them. I could buy different software but I really like Torque and don't want to change.

MariusLecter posted:

This post doesn't count, bus terminals are the Third World.

Twat Nosferatu has a new favorite as of 18:17 on Nov 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

I just got a new iPhone 7 plus in gloss black, 256, but I am really upset with Apple for STILL not allowing different icons or customization with their OS. I would really like sharp edges for my apps and customizable widgets.