Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Swear to god I now think these morons above me just like drilling holes into walls cause I just heard them use a strong rear end power drilling a wall and yell WOOOOO!!!! but they didn't hammer anything in afterwards. And they've been drilling and hammering in random spurts for about 3 years. I want them to DIE. I used to have an opera singer, then some people with a loud dog; didn't care. But loud rear end "construction work" at random hours? And an obscenely loud party going till 12am (yes I am old but I didn't call in a noise complaint until 12 cause I get being young)?

I loving hate these people.

They just drilled 3 holes, no other noise other than the WOOOOOO!!! Oops take that back now they drilled one hole into an opposite wall.

I wish their landlord would see wtf is going on up there because their walls must be completely covered in holes since it's been like 3 years and it's just consistent drilling and drilling and drilling and hammering and that's thousands of dollars in damages cause these are thick rear end brick/solid concrete walls + big rear end steel beams cause this building is old as poo poo.

Jesus if I have to rent my apartment put it's gonna be in the contract that you can't drill holes into walls unless you're gonna pay for the repairs.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 21:16 on Dec 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
E: sorry, deleted because this was an "America is a third world country" post :(

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 23:41 on Dec 15, 2018

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

MisterBibs posted:

just completely and therapeutically drunk.

Do not go down this road.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Granted it's GBS so there are a few shitposters but this is a legit good thread and here are the consequences of it. And what it leads to.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3844738

I'm not some AA crazy person. Just don't do it.

FWP: alcohol is too readily available, cheap, and socially acceptable, even in huge quantities.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Nvm

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 09:48 on Dec 17, 2018

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
My car needs gas but I am lazy and then keep forgetting so now I have like no gas. The gas station next to me is the most expensive in the city so I hope I can make it to the further one, which has normal prices.m

E: Jesus Christ I HATE Christmas music. I dread this every day coming up to thanksgiving and have relief on December 26th. Just stop playing it everywhere! Why?!?!?

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 15:50 on Dec 20, 2018

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Star Man posted:

So you go to the expensive one and just spend about three bucks so you have enough gas get to the one that's cheaper.

I know that's what I generally do and will do next time I get in my car, I guess my complaint was about gas prices being inconsistent. Thinking about it I should have said that in the first place. Sorry :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
I slept too much during the day and now I can't fall back asleep.

E: I'm at my moms doing laundry and I knew I should have brought a book but I didn't so I'm stuck reading these here forums. I'm getting some good laughs but I have so many books on my list that are just collecting dust, and I've read all the books my mom has already.

E2: stupid Apple Watch just told me to stand. Don't tell me what to do you drat watch :argh:

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 17:52 on Dec 23, 2018