Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

When life becomes too painful, sometimes it's better to just become a drunk.

Anatharon posted:

CAD to USD conversion rate is really bad right now and I wanted to buy the Hotline Miami 2 Collecter's Edition but it'll be way more expensive. Oh well.

I do surveys and actually won one of the raffles for doing them, it was $150. What I didn't realize until she sent me the PayPal receipt was that it was $150 CAD, so I actually got ~$117. Still a nice surprise, but less than I expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

I have 6 papercuts on my fingers, one on the tip of my index finger, two on my knuckles, and 3 at the base of my cuticles. The biggest one and freshest one is dead center on my middle finger on my swatch hand, which means the pictures I took of my nails tonight needed extra editing and don't look as nice. It also hurts like gently caress when I have to remove my nail polish.

And the bandaid residue is stuck to my nail.

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

I have to wait ~25 minutes to transfer trains to get home every day. I have to stand in the chilly outside area because there's an unattended bag and the police made us leave the waiting room. I'm tired :(

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

To add to my recent fwp, all the trains are now running express so I have to take the subway, which means an extra half a mile or walking.

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

Sanford posted:

I thought I had a little piece of cheese left, but when I moved my remaining salad around I realised I'd eaten it all. I don't have enough lunch left to make it worth going to the fridge for a bit more cheese :(

I had this exact FWP yesterday, so for today's salad I'm confirming there's a little piece of cheese left for my last bite.

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

I made a haircut appointment and promised to go into work this Saturday (it's a filing period so poo poo's crazy) but I want to cancel both so I can meet with my jeweler to give him my ring so it can be put into a new setting because I'm a spoiled brat. Now I have to wait at least a month and I want my "new" ring now.

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

LethalGeek posted:

I can't play Splatoon downstairs because it doesn't have off screen play unlike a lot of Wii U games, and I can't even really bitch about that because it uses the tablet well but I wanna play now drat it.

My fiancé is playing Witcher 3 and I should be getting Splatoon from Gamefly soon, without off screen play I'll never get to play because when he's not playing Witcher we're playing Boarderlands 2 together. And then we'll have Lego Jurassic Park and he'll have Batman, so tl;dr I'll never play Splatoon and I want to buy a new TV for the bedroom now.

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

Slime posted:

Tell him to stop hogging the TV so you can play the videogames you want to play too?

Oh I will, once we get Splatoon. But my main problem is that there are other, co-op, games that I want to play more.

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

I had to get a warranty replacement phone and left my SD card in my old phone. The UPS store is holding my package so I can pick it up when I go to work on Monday but I feel stupid. I also got on the wrong train last night on the way home from work, so now I feel doubly stupid.

I also have to sit around while the plumbers mess with my bathroom, no cost to me since we both rent and live in a co-op building, but I had to leave work early and am not getting paid for the rest of the day and I don't want to order lunch until they leave. Also my cat is scared and hiding under the bed and I feel bad for her.

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

My new coworker. She's nice, she seems to be picking up the work fast (we've run through like 6 people since my other coworker left and only one has stuck so far) but she annoys me. She chews/smacks gum or mints loudly at my desk. She can't just listen to someone talk/tell a story, if she's in the room it's a constant stream of "oh wow" and "really?" coming from wherever she is. But the worst, if I'm in the bathroom and she happens to come in/be in the bathroom at the same time she wants to have a conversation! I have ignored her and she keeps saying my name until I acknowledge her. I try and give "uh huh" answers but seriously, let me poo poo in peace!

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

On the opposite side of the spectrum, besides one blurry picture back when we first started dating after the Barber hosed up, I've literally never seen my husband's bare face the entire 5+ years we've been together. He's had at the very least a goatee, nothing less, so I have no idea what his baby face looks like. I want him to shave it all but we're both afraid he'll look like a giant toddler.

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

My husband is out of town tonight into tomorrow so I can order dinner from a restaurant he doesn't like. They were out of Mac and Cheese. I got my money back but I would have ordered from a different restaurant he doesn't like, I only ordered because I could get Mac and Cheese from this specific place. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

I got home from my honeymoon on Sunday and our cat was super clingy and has been way more talkative, it was cute at first but I just wanted to take a nap without having my face walked on. We also took off Monday so going back to work yesterday was even harder