Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Celery Face posted:

I turned legal drinking age but I couldn't go to some dirty hole in the wall pub because my social anxiety got the better of me. And my sister is away all weekend so I have to wait a few more days for cake.

Go drinking in a dirty hole in the wall pub Monday when it will be less crowded

Yesterday I forgot to eat so today I ate a bunch of stuff and now I have butt problems because I'm mildly lactose intolerant and drinking a half gallon of chocolate milk is a bad idea or something. Woe is my butt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up passing out in my chair this afternoon, which had me waking up on the floor.

I just now went to make the only food in the house that smells appealing, and the chicken thighs needed for it have already gone very bad. They were supposed to expire the day after tomorrow.

So now I will probably not eat, which makes it ~40 hours since my last meal.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
I ordered a nexus 7 (2013) from an amazon marketplace seller and had to wait days longer than I should have for it

When it got here it was the much slower/less pretty/less useful 2012 edition with 16gb instead of the 2013 32gb version I bought. It also had a super sketchy custom rom on it and it came in just a bubble mailer, without the charger or usb cable it was supposed to have.

So now I'm staring at this useless thing I can't do anything with because I don't trust the rom while waiting for a refund (that will take days) so that I can send it back (properly packaged, not in a goddamn bubble mailer) and buy another one from amazon, so that I can wait another few days to have the tablet I bought.