Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The game shop keeps running out of conspiracy boosters and my friends already hate the conspiracies enough. Like a crackhead I buy them all when I go because it's a stamp or two toward the :10bux: giftcard for buying poo poo. Any more conspiracies and my opponents will start bitching endlessly. Any less and I get less crack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I was lazy and never got a computer and just spent three years staring at my phone when having a computer allows me to do so much more. FWP being all the good rear end music that's been collecting dust because mobile devices dont get good music on youtube.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
dropped a grand on a class and the next day I got jury duty on the first day of the schedule. If I get called in I'm gonna find some angle that doesn't belong in a courtroom because the $17.05 isn't gonna make up for the missed day of the short class.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Monday_ posted:

Tell them you're Bipolar. That's gotten me out of jury duty and off their list for the rest of my life. They won't even ask for any proof, at least they don't where I'm from. I actually am Bipolar, though, so I guess I could have had my doctor fax over a letter or something had I really needed.

i was gonna go with a box of fiber one bars the day before and likely have diarrhea the day of duty(hahahah doody) but if bipolar gets me off the list forever maybe ill do it

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
im in a 7 day class and I did all the work on day 2 when I missed class because I had jury duty so now all I do is go to class and tell the other students how to do fractions and measurements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
but now you have money to buy more games with