Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
For buschat: when I was at university, the first bus I caught to get home was routinely ten to twenty minutes late, which of course meant that I'd miss the second bus I needed to catch to actually get home. I asked one of the bus drivers about it once, and apparently it was the worst-designed bus route in the city, passing a number of high schools and primary schools on a route of above-average length, and yet never getting any redesign or rush-hour compensation because it just looped around lower-end suburbs while barely touching any important areas.

Complaining about poor public transport seems pretty first-world-problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
Age of Wonders III went on special on Steam a couple days ago, and I bought it because I heard it was a pretty good fantasy 4x game. And it is, although it's more combat-focused than I'd like. I bought it anyway, because seventeen bucks for that sort of game is pretty good.

But now an entirely different fantasy 4x game is also on sale, Endless Legend. Which I also know is pretty great, and less combat-heavy. But I know I probably shouldn't buy both of these games, both because I really should be more careful with my money than that and because my internet usage is is pretty high this month.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have to go shopping tomorrow with my mom ( which I don't really mind that much cause she's old and can't lift the heavy stuff) and THEN I have to go to my creepy uncle's birthday party.

HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

All I wanted to do was stay home and chill cause ALL WEEK the weather people said it was gonna storm but now it's all clear and just gonna be cloudy and gently caress man I just don't wanna go anywhere or do anything cause I was planning on a lazy saturday.

:negative:

I think your storm found its way over here. Forecast said it was gonna be a bit cloudy but otherwise pretty clear, but it's been raining off and on since I put my washing out on the line based on the logic that it wouldn't be raining on them.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I know my dad's birthday is soon, and I know what I'm doing for it. But I've forgotten what day it is beyond 'early May', it's awkward to ask someone to make sure, and it's even more awkward to get it wrong.

Cleretic has a new favorite as of 10:23 on May 1, 2015

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
My new headset is way tighter than my old one was (this might be due to the old one's age) and it's kind of uncomfortable. The headset's loving awesome otherwise, I'm just not used to it.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
Some Youtube videos have arbitrarily decided that I cannot watch them. It's not consistent which ones, and it doesn't seem I can fix it.

This was a bit annoying before now, but now it's affecting the Game Grumps' latest Kirby and the Rainbow Curse video, and god damnit I want to watch it.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I need to take off my thick, warm winter coat to get ready for bed, but the momentary cold that I'd be exposed to by taking it off and putting on my pajamas is something I really don't want to deal with.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
My washing machine has a finishing chime that's a good, like, forty seconds long. No 'your washing is done' jingle should have rests.

My clothesline I got for this apartment is too small for the loads I'd actually want to put on, or indeed anything more than about three days' worth of washing. And even then I start struggling to find places to hang things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Inzombiac posted:

I'm going to buy Earthbound AGAIN because I'm an unrepentant fanboy.

I want to buy Earthbound for the first time since the New 3DS release is the first time you can buy it in Europe and Australia, but I only own a normal 3DS and there's not much reason to upgrade.