Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I can't decide if I want to play any of my many, many video games or if I want to watch a show. And if I decide to watch a show I'll have to decide what show to watch uuuuugh. I wish Netflix had a pandora like function where it would play poo poo based on poo poo you've already liked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

someone ate the best part of the leftover ham from thanksgiving. I wanted the cripsy bits, gdi.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I have a craving for peanuts but I cannot get any.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I want peanuts but I do not have them, and I don't wanna go to the store.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I have a crink in my neck because I napped too hard

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Mikl posted:

I realised that ever since I grew up and became more politically savvy, I have been unable to enjoy any Tom Clancy book.

This, but with misogyny instead of terrible political opinions. I can't enjoy like 90% of the poo poo I did when I was younger

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

yup. can't enjoy hardly any of my favorite comedians anymore.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

The memory foam pillow I got for my legs is really nice but because it's also a body pillow it makes me really sweaty when I sleep

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I wish to nap but if I do I won't sleep tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

My makeup looks really good today but if I eat some spaghetti then it will ruin my lipstick.