Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.
My girlfriend has been in the hospital for a while and can't remember most of the time there, but she still managed to send me flowers for Valentine's Day. I'll do something nice for her after she's out, but I can't right now because my hours got cut and I'm spending more on gas going to the hospital every day. :(

The pollen from the flowers is triggering my asthma and the difficulty breathing is giving me vertigo. :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I got sent home from work for vomiting too much. I had to practically beg my boss to let me stay at least to finish my paperwork. :smith:

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I'm too stubbourn to acknowledge when I'm sick, so a minor cold became a major one and all the coughing pulled a muscle in my chest. Now I'm too stubbourn to stay home and let it heal properly so I have to take expired muscle relaxers before going in to work all weekend.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

The person at work I have the most shared interests and best rapport with is a stupid rear end in a top hat that I hate. :(

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I live between a rail road and a fire station and my headphones aren't noise cancelling. :qq:

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I pulled a ligament in my arm and it's just kinda obnoxiously sore for now, but I'm trying to keep off it which means I can do basically nothing. And yesterday was Arm Day :qq:

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Just use a computer generated code system in the format of three letters and four numbers, like ABC-1234. That'll give you about 175,760,000 combinations and you'll only have to throw out one or two of them if your bosses are giant loving nerds.

My FWP: I keep feeling terrible from drinking too much but I keep drinking to ease my hangover and get carried away.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I'm sick with the flu but my counterpart is out of town and none of the managers in my store know how to do my job so I have to go in anyway.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I have a lovely retail job and forget that not only do most people not work on weekends/holidays, but that some holidays have "observance" days. I need to schedule some appointments but I can't do that until Monday now. :smith:

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I was up until 0200 with food poisoning but I still can't justify not going in to work for what is essentially my equivalent of a slow Friday. My lovely retail job has me fuckin' whipped. :(

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

A girl I had a HUGE crush on for like a decade or so (and have given up on) messaged me on facebook and this causes several problems for me.

1: I didn't get the message for like a month because it was in my other folder.

2: She wants to hook up, and I'm in a relationship.

3: I kinda wanna call and brag to :siren:MY GIRLFRIEND:siren: about how awesome of a boyfriend I am because I'm not banging chicks on the side but that's dumb, but it seems like I am owed brownie points for being a good boyfriend and yet somehow, I'm not getting the relationship cheevos outta this poo poo.

4: I'm scared the girlfriend tried to set this up in some weird form of "Let's catch him in a sting operation called Operation : I don't trust that fucker!"

I'm 37. I should not feel like I am back in high school with relationship drama.

Have you tried acting like you're 37 and having a mature discussion about loving other people and how it doesn't change how you love your girlfriend and doesn't mean you want to end the relationship?

I mean I didn't think it was the 50s still but what the gently caress do I know? :shrug:

e:

My FWP: I'm in healthy relationships with mature people and can't complain about weird poo poo and don't have a weird desire to earn brownie points for not cheating. :(

e2: Also I can't stop being an rear end in a top hat

cobalt impurity has a new favorite as of 21:32 on Jul 17, 2015

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Tiggum posted:

Why would you get points for not doing the wrong thing? Isn't that just the baseline of what's expected of you? That's like expecting the police to ring you up to thank you for not committing any crimes today.

Look man, it sucks when you don't get your complimentary high five and handjob for every time you're brave enough to not go out of your way to do something lovely.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

The air conditioner is set so low I need to put on a sweater, but I can't turn it down/off because my girlfriend likes to sleep under 3 blankets and she'll get too hot if I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

All my paperwork is in an office I'm locked out of due to a conference call. I have to either find something else to do for half an hour or take my break now :(