Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

AngryRobotsInc posted:

I scored a set of PowerBlock Sports, so that's what I'm using right now. Once I get to the point where I've gotten the extensions, and they're not enough anymore, I'm really going to have to look into a gym membership myself. Because I am not nearly rear end in a top hat enough to get a barbell set up in a second floor apartment.

If I could get a bike up three, you could do two. I believe in you!

(Similar bitch, I have some heavy packages coming today. Yay, except that I have to get the package itself when it arrives, I live on the third floor, and the rental place is locked for having an in-service couple of hours so they've just left sitting out the front door. So I both worry about someone stealing them, and even if they don't, I have to eventually hoof the heavy items to my place and up three flights of stairs. I wonder if they'll think I'm overly entitled by asking for a cart.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I don't know if this counts, really, but doordash hosed up my delivery. Specifically, they gave my doordasher someone else's order, with my name. It's a lot of stuff more than I asked, so it's win for me, but someone else that spent a decent amount and only gets my order is gonna be _mad_.

Editing to add another FWP, sorta, but man, the ad algorithm for mobile game has somehow figured me outs. Like, yeah, I'd love that wall-mounted fitness equipment... even if my brain reminds me a lot that it's twice my rent, and I'd have to clean up the floor near where I'd put it, and I'm not sure how to mount it to the wall and installation would cost me extra and I could replicate the moves with what I've got, so I should I just ignore it. Which I will but wantitneeditwantitneeditwantit

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 05:05 on Mar 31, 2021

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Bought a cheapie pair of Bluetooth headphones/earbuds, on the notion of "well, why not, I don't have any, and they are cheap."

An hour later, I'm on my umpteenth hour of trying to fall asleep, and what do I find?

A tiny little charging case for a pair of Bluetooth earbuds. Connected to my phone already, have uploaded a selection of podcasts on it, and work fine.

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 11:24 on Apr 10, 2021

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
For the longest time, the front door lock of my apartment building hasn't worked right. It's made me paranoid, kinda, because being locked out of my place isn't cool.

My FWP is that they fixed it... but now I'm :tinfoil: about if it's really fixed, or if the next time I try using it it won't work. So I keep walking to my front door, opening it from within, testing the lock with the door opened. It's always worked, but my paranoia is high enough that my brain goes "sure, it works now, but you have no idea if it will work the next time!"

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
A package was supposedly shipped, but isn't at my front door or at where packages are sent at my appointment.

poo poo.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Is it a FWP to bitch about COVID? I want to go to the zoo tomorrow, but even with a mask, going to a practically archetypal place seems stupid and its making me angry.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
The good news is that my front door lock is working, so I can get into my building.

The bad news is that my front door lock looks exactly like it did before, so now I'm :tinfoil: if it was actually fixed, thus making me worry that I'm going to be locked out one day. Probably at night, alone, and I don't want that.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
My arms are sore from doing some weights. Cool, thats DOMS, meaning I pushed myself a bit, my muscles will heal, and all is well. Still hurts.

Also a FWP, it seems some of the fruit I left in my fridge has decided to mold over. It wasn't even that long, how the hell do blueberries decide to turn into whitefuzzyberries in a fridge?

-removed an item that isn't a problem anymore-

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 04:43 on Apr 26, 2021

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
We slept through the zoo visit we were supposed to go on, today. I know, a zoo isn't exactly the best place to go, but weather-wise it would've been nice.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
My computer decided to not let me access discord, so I restarted... and now both discord's app and its page-based browser aren't talking, and neither of them have the list of all the pages I had joined on them. I want to claim the account, which I sorta did... and now I have no idea which rooms I was in.

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 01:41 on Apr 28, 2021

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
The second COVID shot is doing a number on me. Nothing horrible, but I'm reading about the side effects, and I'm like "yup, have that, and that..."

Like, OK, glad I'm having a reaction to the vaccine than COVID itself, but uuugh.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I fear I've reached FWP peak on this, but every time I get hungry enough to order in I need to remind myself that I have more-than-my-bodyweight in microwave meals at home, already. I had to fuckin' play Tetris with Hot Pockets.

Oh and while we're on the subject of intensely first-world FWPs, my body has decided that, yes, the hair on my head has reached maximum tolerable density. Can't get a haircut today, because it's Sunday, and tomorrow I had some plans that hopefully won't interfere too badly... except I know it will.

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 19:17 on May 2, 2021

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

MisterBibs posted:

Oh and while we're on the subject of intensely first-world FWPs, my body has decided that, yes, the hair on my head has reached maximum tolerable density. Can't get a haircut today, because it's Sunday, and tomorrow I had some plans that hopefully won't interfere too badly... except I know it will.

The fun and exciting sequel to this is that I sneezed when shaving. I took a chunk out of my beard, requiring a full shave-off, so a haircut any time soon will cause my mom's soul to float down from heaven to tease me over "looking like a cancer patient" if I even decide to get my haircut in a few days.

Hopefully the span between now and when I decide to go get a haircut will let me have enough facial hair so I can still get a haircut without looking weird from being hairless.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Things missing from the item I got from wish today? A charging port. How the hell am I going to make this thing work?

I know, I know, Wish always has crap, and they were cheap as poo poo so whatever (a FWP in a FWP, why do I continue to buy bluetooth headphones when I already have my bodyweight in them), but where is the charging port for gently caress's sake

Oh, and this gets a rather FWPy resolution, the thing doesn't use a usb (ir micro USB, or mini USB, or Super Ultra Megazord USB port). no. It uses it's own unique type of port. Not a huge thing, but of course. Watch, when it's fully charged it prolly has lasers in them when fully powered.

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 17:03 on May 11, 2021

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I estimate there is, at least, 7,393,432,401 reasons for me not buying a drone.

I want a loving drone aaaaaagh.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I was going to go to the zoo today, but my body decided nuh uh. So now I'm washing my laundry (which I'm due for anyway, I cant smell so gently caress if I know if there was... seepage) in "Don't trust the fart, a gurgle, or any reminder that your mom had IBS she genetically passed on" way.

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 18:22 on Jun 19, 2021

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
- I need to buy buy some Roach Motels, because the ones I had to capture a few bugs are somehow full. How the hell are they full, for God's sake? I've had, maybe, three, and my place ain't food-messy enough to cause that many bugs. Maybe the few I found are the heralds of a colony in my apartment building, oof.

- I struggled to find a specific pair of shorts that had my debit card in it. Turns out, my wallet was on my desk this whole time. So like, yay, I have my debit card, but where in this catastrophic mess of clothes/etc did I put that pair? I never had to take them off, for gently caress's sake. They ain't in the shower area!

- I figured I could lighten my mood going to the zoo tomorrow. Oh, it's loving raining this whole week. Ugh. This it a mild good thing, I suppose, because holy crap I am a Poor, are the apes made of gold ooph

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 12:45 on Jun 24, 2021

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Kinda TMI, sorry, but why is it just me that inherited my mom's intestinal troubles? Everyone else is fine, I can't leave my apartment because it's a case of I'm not 100% sure it's gonna be Just A Fart This Time. I hate hate hate it, even with immodiun it's just worrisome.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Thanks for the kind words, folks. It comes and goes, the lower moments just suck.

Anyway..

Maybe I'll buy a wheel for my pc, to play that racing / openworld driving game.

What the gently caress that is a chunk of my monthly rent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
My instacart delivery hosed up and didn't deliver.

They will replace, it cool... but somehow my glasses broke taking my mask I had on, so I need to call my dad tommorow to drive me to an eye doctor cuz I can't find the screw to put back in the frame.