Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
I'm having a tattoo removed and it briefly limits my ability to do things and people want to know why and I don't want to admit I was a stupid teenager.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
The gym I go to is a college campus gym and it has been closed all week because of finals and graduation. I need to get my swole on.

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
My neighbor painted actual parking spots in our lot so now I have to make more of an effort to park. I'm a terrible parker.

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010

Parrotine posted:

They're out of Blue Bell at my store :(

We'll be one of the last states to get Blue bell again and God help everyone if it's not back in time for the Christmas cookie flavor.

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010

Cowslips Warren posted:

So over the summer ToysRUs clearanced out some 2 foot plush Olafs. Like $5 and under for these huge things. I bought a lot of them, because all the kids I know/babysit for/friend's kids love loving Frozen. And then I find out that one friend's four year old son HATES snowmen, and two pre-teen girls who know the soundtrack back and front are now "too old" for Frozen.

Goddamnit I bought these super soft toys and now I am at a loss. Do I still give them to the girls because two months ago they loved Frozen?

First world problem, being the aunt who gets you something you used to like and now think is for babies.

Find some kids that love Frozen on the angel trees for Christmas. They should be accepting donations soon.

Content: sometimes I'm too lazy to change into gym clothes but now that it's long sleeve season, I have to.

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
I rarely ever drink, but I had a glass of wine tonight. I would've liked to have been carded. C'mon, isn't the rule that the customer has to look older than 40 for you to not be required to card? I'm not that old yet.

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
That reminds me that apparently someone removed all the keys on the keyboards at work to clean them and now my space bar is irritatingly stiff.

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
Everybody: "why don't you buy a house instead of throwing money down the drain on rent"
Me: "Good point." *Saves up money to buy a house, but can only afford something dinky and in need of repairs*
Me: "Man, I'm broke this week"
Everbody: "how can you be broke, you just bought a house!"
Me: :bang:

This place is about 40 square foot smaller and not as nice as my apartment was and something is going wrong with the A.C. so it's hot as hell in here. I miss my old place sometimes. At least my dog is happy since she has a huge yard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
I drank a free Frostbite Mountain Dew and I feel physically ill from the amount of sugar I consumed. It's been over 12 hours and I'm still jittery.