Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Like in the last thread post your own dumb first world problems, because complaining about dumb stuff is fun.

For example:

There's no new video games I'm interested in, everything's a sequel.

Speaking of sequels there isn't a new Metal Gear Rising announcement yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
CAD to USD conversion rate is really bad right now and I wanted to buy the Hotline Miami 2 Collecter's Edition but it'll be way more expensive. Oh well.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
There's basically nowhere in the city hiring right now. At least I can be miserable with my other jobless friends. :frog:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
An artist I like made a comic, but apparently it wasn't popular because the next thing they did was completely different.

Also it reminded me I can't draw nearly as well as I wish I could.

Cuntellectual has a new favorite as of 03:12 on Mar 20, 2015

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
There's several games I'm very excited for (Salt and Sanctuary, Fire Emblem if, Hotline Miami 2 level editor and Deus Ex Mankind Divided) but it's gonna be a long time until any of them come out.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Inzombiac posted:

Gta5 is out but I'm at work.
This is just the worst day.

Bad things come in threes, so there'll be one more.

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

I just beat both Shadowrun Returns campaigns, got really immersed in the universe (cyberpunk is a weakness of mine) and learned Hong Kong is next but not out until fall. Woe is me :(

I like having games to look forward to but I want them out, now. :saddowns:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
The air is smoky from wildfires, my nose is pouring blood and I might have strep throat.

At least I live in a country with glorious socialized healthcare so it's mostly just means I'm going to be miserable for awhile and not at any serious risk.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I can't find an art teacher in the city.

I've watched all of John Oliver's Last Week Tonight episodes and now I don't have anything to watch when I play WoW.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
The wire isn't on canadian netflix

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Lord Lambeth posted:

It isn't on american either? It's a HBO show, they have their own system.

Ok, well, that isn't really relevant to me anyways.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I forgot to bookmark some things before I turned off my computer and for some reason my Chrome history got deleted, so I can't find them, UGH.

My computer basically is good enough for most of the games I want to play, but it doesn't have enough room to install everything I want to have on it.

I was planning on having a party in 2 weeks but got invited to a friend's going away party on the same day so now I have to move mine. Life is so hard.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I can remember the sound of a song, but I can't remember any of the lyrics and I can't remember it's name or the band. :argh:

I think it was in a Guitar Hero game but I have no idea which one and there's like 500 of those.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
A game I was really looking forward to got cancelled to make a "Free to play online survival action game, exclusive to the PS4". :what:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I accidently forgot to hit 'ready' for a DotA match so now I can't play any games until tomorrow because I've missed readying up for too many games.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I love collecting memorabilia for games I enjoy, but I missed out on getting the keychains and special edition for Fire Emblem Fates. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
So for the first time in years my entire family is on speaking terms and people are somewhat happy to be together, which is nice.

On the other hand I got Dishonored 2 which was the second thing on my wishlist and not Dark Souls 3, which was the top thing on my list. :reject:

My brother knows I'm a huge weeb and a fan of Danganronpa. So he was really considerate and got me the DVD set of Danganronpa 3.

Which I hate because it's badly paced, full of retcons and deus ex machina, and basically completely misses what made the series good. :negative:

Guy Goodbody posted:

I got a copy of the Ernest Cline novel Ready Player One for Christmas

It's always nice when people are creative in how they tell you they hate you.