Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
I inherited someone else's PS3 and started playing on it before making my own user profile and online account. When I finally set up my poo poo, I deleted the original profile before realizing my saves would would be gone.

Now I have to completely start over on a game I was a decent way into.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

mobby_6kl posted:

I just walked halfway to the office (7 minutes) before realizing today was a public holiday, and had to go back.

I got some surprise extra money and will use some of it to cover an expensive picture framing I had done. But I called the frame shop to check their hours and they're closed for the holiday.

I really wanted to pay for the frame as soon as possible, because my resolve to hold off on a WiiU is wearing thin. I gotta spend one more day blocking out the siren song of the good Captain Toad.

One... more... day...

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
The velcro on the flap of my messenger bag keeps inadvertently grazing my hand in the same place, feeding a rash for more than a week.

I wanna get all tatted up but this kind of thing makes worried I'll die from an allergic reaction to ink.

Twat Nosferatu posted:

I had to go to THREE bathrooms this morning to find one with the requisite level of privacy!

FML.

I work a service job where there is no employee restroom, just the small one for customers. No place to fix up my appearance / comb my hair in peace.

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
My bike tire has a leak, but I realized it too late and couldn't find it. I had to get a Lyft to reach work in time.

ps I'll find my leak
who took my leak

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

Monday_ posted:

When adding my credit card to Apple Pay I had to enter the details in manually because my card background is Van Gogh's Starry Night and the image recognition software couldn't make sense of it.

:eyepop:
This should be quoted in the OP

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I can't decide what electric egg cooker I want to own, even though I don't really cook eggs that often.

Best Buy has a decent one on sale for 13$, but it's not in stock locally, and amazon has a good one that can be here monday for 17$, but that's like... monday. Walmart doesn't have any in stock :(

My eggs, I just want to eat the eggs.

I'm sketched out by something claiming to cook eggs when it costs so little
:douche:

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
This chianti isn't as dry as I would like.

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

cyberia posted:

But how are the fava beans?

Dilb posted:

Nowhere near as good as black beans.

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

Brightman posted:

It's raining and I forgot my "beater shoes" in the car so I had to wear my new brown shoes that I didn't really want to get wet even though they're probably fine.

I face a similar problem every day!

I always want to wear my nicer shoes to work because they're clean, in good condition and I want to look like I give a poo poo about my appearance.

VERSUS:

I always want to wear my beater shoes to work so my nice ones don't get scuffed or dirty.

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

Crow Jane posted:

My boyfriend decided not to go through with no-shave November a week in, because his poor little princess face was itchy. I like the way he looks with a beard, and am vaguely disappointed now. I'm growing out my hair for that bastard, the least he could do is sprout a little stubble.

Thin Privilege posted:

My SO also doesn't like facial hair even though he looks waaaaaay better with it than without it. It is very sad :(

About once a year, I get the urge to go from full beard to clean-shaven but I'm job hunting and feel the beard adds to seeming more experienced/mature.

Related: I also like how I look with stubble, but it's hard to "freeze" a certain stubble length and also historically not pleasant against the face of my gf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Guy behind me in the bus terminal has a cold and keeps snorting mucus backwards into his throat.

It's not gonna go anywhere unless you blow your nose, you gross dummy.

The sound is revolting and I have to hear it every thirty seconds