Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TINY T-REX ARMS
Feb 12, 2011
Nine times out of ten, the only Youtube advertisement I get before a video is the loving Zoom Tan one. The music gets stuck in my head all day after that and I just have to wonder...who even stops someone on the street and compliments them on their tan? Who does that? What if the person is just one of those people that's a different race aside from white and you're too dumb to figure out what? (Although sometimes I look at a person and have to wonder exactly what ethnicity they are.)

It haunts me.

Also, I'm black. The gently caress do I need a tan for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TINY T-REX ARMS
Feb 12, 2011
We're out of kale and I really want some fresh kale chips right now.

Why is life so hard? :(

TINY T-REX ARMS
Feb 12, 2011
My son's pediatrician botched up the blood tests they had to do for his two year physical so now I have to take him to an outside lab to get them re-done. I get that we gotta make sure he's healthy and all that but he squirms and screams so muuuuuch... I feel bad for him/don't want to have to hold my weirdly strong two year old down.

Too lazy to get up and make breakfast, currently starving to death on the couch.

TINY T-REX ARMS
Feb 12, 2011
My two year old has been wanting me to hang out in his room until he falls asleep (or he screams like a loving maniac) and tonight he's fighting sleep. All I want to do is go lay in bed under my heated blanket and sleep forever, I've been up since six am.. :(

TINY T-REX ARMS
Feb 12, 2011
I was dumping noodles into some spaghetti sauce and dropped 1/4 onto the floor. I'm an idiot who jumped away from bubbling sauce. Now my pasta to sauce ratio is way the gently caress off.

Was going to give some to my son when he woke up from his nap but I don't feel like washing spaghetti sauce out of his curly rear end hair. Guess I'm making a different lunch for him. This spaghetti kinda sucks anyway.

TINY T-REX ARMS
Feb 12, 2011

Choco1980 posted:

If you read the lifehack thread, than you know what we're all thinking you should have done with that pasta.

I gave him some and what do you know!

:( My dog was happy...

TINY T-REX ARMS
Feb 12, 2011
Cut my hair after having dread locks for about sixteen years about a month ago.

I can't stop playing with my hair and loving up my fro now. Also, I've been trying to figure out how to corn row and stuff like that and good lord, what the actual gently caress? Why is this so hard? Now I have to get my older sister to teach me how to do my hair because I'm too dumb to learn from Youtube. She's gunna pick on me. :(

TINY T-REX ARMS
Feb 12, 2011
I'm black and that cheeto motherfucker won.

TINY T-REX ARMS
Feb 12, 2011
I completely destroyed my tongue on Sour Patch Kids and now I can't properly taste the delicious (according to my fiance) stew I made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TINY T-REX ARMS
Feb 12, 2011

Kelp Me! posted:

Do they have Dunkin Donuts in Canada?

I always know I'm in upstate NY when I see DD and Tim Horton's across the street from each other.

They closed down a bunch of Tim Hortons in upstate with little to no notice.

There are about five Dunkin Donuts within a 15 mile radius of me though.