Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

Anatharon posted:

CAD to USD conversion rate is really bad right now and I wanted to buy the Hotline Miami 2 Collecter's Edition but it'll be way more expensive. Oh well.
I ordered a bunch of PS2 games around the end of last year. Shame I didn't get around to that before the dollar dropped.

My sister got a band trip to Portland cancelled over the same thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

genesplicer posted:

My phone's battery is running low, but the charger is over there.
I can never find the right lid for my tupperware.

The heat lamps for my bearded dragon keep burning out in a month when they should be lasting half a year.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
I've been getting into Gravity Falls lately and now I read everything in Soos's voice.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
It's spring break and I keep sleeping in too much.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
I turned legal drinking age but I couldn't go to some dirty hole in the wall pub because my social anxiety got the better of me. And my sister is away all weekend so I have to wait a few more days for cake.

Celery Face has a new favorite as of 08:55 on Apr 4, 2015

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
Just Dance is harder than it looks (especially the Rasputin dance jesus).

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
My dog is kind of a clingy rear end in a top hat. But his fur is so soft that I keep petting him even when he's growling at me for no reason.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
My sister ignored me when I told her not to bring our N3DS (I paid for half of it) to school because "There's no way it's gonna get stolen."

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
My decrepit, duct tape filled high school had a goodbye ceremony and I wanted to hear more old people giving funny speeches on what the school was like in the 60's. But this one guy used it as an excuse to brag for 25 minutes about how he climbed Mount Everest and swam around Vancouver Island. I was sitting in the front row so it would have been awkward if I got up and left.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
I want to take a shower but I can't because my sister got there first and ran the hot water tank beyond capacity. Seriously, no one needs to take showers that last for 45 loving minutes, especially when you're not the only one in the house.

Celery Face has a new favorite as of 21:23 on Jun 7, 2015

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
There's so much smoke blowing from the wildfires across my province that it covered up the sun and made the air smell like a bonfire. Now I have to waste time turning the lights on.

Celery Face has a new favorite as of 19:59 on Jul 5, 2015

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
The A&W's around here have really gone downhill. They water down the root beer and use paper bags instead of foil for the burgers.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
I really want skittles but I'm too lazy to change out of my pajamas to go get some.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
My mom put this cheap lovely water bottle in my school bag without my permission and it leaked over my textbook and now I have spend hours peeling apart the pages of this 1000 page book and blow drying them instead of studying on my only day off this week. I have an exam on monday.

Edit: gently caress it, I'm getting a new one

Celery Face has a new favorite as of 00:57 on Mar 9, 2016

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
I was trying to fool around with someone in a car at a secluded spot but we kept getting interrupted by people playing Pokemon Go. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

Roro posted:

Holy poo poo, this is gold. Did they get any rare Pokemon? :allears:
I don't have the game so I wouldn't know but people were pulling up near the guy's car and getting out just to walk around for a minute so it was obvious what was happening. At least they were looking at their phones the whole time.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Or did they just get a pikachu?

:haw:
It took me way too long to get that :lol:

Celery Face has a new favorite as of 19:46 on Jul 14, 2016