Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I had to call the cable people to come and do some poo poo. This guy shows up and doesn't even get out of his van and walk up to my lovely house, which he would be doing anyway. He doesn't honk the horn on his van. He leans out his window and at about the same level of volume I'd use to talk to someone in the same room as me, says "hey dis da guy from da cable company". I barely heard it and by the time I realized someone outside was making noise, and it wasn't the neighbors again, he had already driven off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Spotify's mobile app is hot garbage designed to harass you into paying for premium by removing simple features like having any control over what song on your playlist is actually playing, listening to your music on anything but wild card random shuffle mode - forcing you to listen to random recommendations and related songs on a complete whim - all while harassing you with constant advertisements promising you half an hour of free music, while blasting you with another ad after maybe half that and condescendingly chiding you for having too much music on your playlist and telling you to remove songs from it if you skip one or two because clearly, the problem is that you have nothing but garbage you don't like on there. Not that you're being forced to listen to things out of order and at complete chaotic random, some of which you didn't even put there.

Hell, I try listening to an album I like, and after two songs it's just gone off down a random "related artists we think you might like!" tangent which drives me nuts because there's no way to just make it stop. Going back to the album just resumes that song, so it's either stop listening to what I was listening to all together, or listen to increasingly irrelevant songs until ads kick in.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Oh and my neighbor's giant poorly trained pitbull died on monday and he threw it in the garbage bin rather than do literally anything else with it. At least the trash collector comes on monday. But, guys, the whole street smells like dead dog.