Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I meant to put on food before my thirty minute luxury shower after a long day in work and university, I never put it in the oven beforehand :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I clicked a random GBS report and it was a dude reported for posting untagged TLJ spoilers

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Had to sprint to make my train this morning so now I'm sweating in my interview clothes

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I'm about to be offered a job I don't want as soon as I fill out this medical check form

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I actually might take this job. I originally applied for it without reading the job description, it hadn't been added to the listing by mistake. I interviewed for a different job there I wanted more and lost out in the third round after I detonated in the second interview. In that interview I did mention to the interviewers that the job I'm about to be offered is one I didn't read the job description for. Good to do.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Accidentally superliking on tinder and matching

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I use my car as a handbag tbh

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I've my first day of work at a full time job tomorrow and the dresscode is casual but I've spent the last eight years in academia so I'm worried my sense of "casual" has completely rotted compared to what most people will think is acceptable work wear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I don't own any of those things lol