Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elkyrie
Mar 18, 2014
Whenever I wait for my bus I see at least three of the same line going the other way before having to wait an extra 10 minutes before one finally shows up on my side. When I return and take the other side, the exact same thing happens.
Also the bus schedule is useless, stating "between 7am and 8pm: buses every 10-11 minutes" which is a complete lie. If a bus just passed I have to wait at least 20 minutes.

I can't wait to get back to my country, with an actual schedule with ACTUAL TIMES INSTEAD OF THESE lovely FAKE ESTIMATES. gently caress you, London :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU