Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
My phone's battery is running low, but the charger is over there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
I was in a meeting all day yesterday, and I have paperwork I have to submit today.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
I screwed up my Netflix queue, and now they are sending me something I'm not really all that interested in seeing. Now I will have to wait a couple of days to get the DVD I really want to watch.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
I just got a new android phone, to replace my 4-year-old model. it wasn't broken, just getting slightly buggy. Now I have to learn all the subtle differences on the new phone.

Also, I have an appointment for a tattoo tomorrow. It's at 11:00, so I have to get up earlier than I usually do on Saturday.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
I have 8 more work days before my 2 month-long summer vacation begins...