Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire
I can't decide if I should work out in my home gym (closest but not as many pieces of equipment), the gym at the home owner's association club house (really nice, but slightly out of my way), or wait and go when I get to my office (gross, but gives me an excuse to take a really long lunch) :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Cowslips Warren posted:

I hate having a front yard. I swear the way to make it rain is for me to go out and weed the entire thing because within a week it will downpour. My neighbor across the street landscapes his place so mine looks even worse.

Oh god I hate this. My neighbors obsessively mow and landscape and makes my (what I think to be pretty normal-looking) yard look like poo poo. They use some kind of crazy fertilizer that turns their grass this deep dark green color. I hate them :(

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

I'm out of tissues but I don't want to go upstairs just to put socks on to go out in the garage and get new tissues because it's *really* cold in the garage and i'm not wearing socks