Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smam
Jul 31, 2003
I'm grumpy because I just remembered I have to take out the trash when I get home because I didn't have time this morning and now it's raining so I have to go up and down two flights of outside stairs in the rain with a full bag of trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smam
Jul 31, 2003
I have to wash a couple things that are hand wash only and have been putting it off for months because I'm too lazy to scrub underthings in the sink like an Amish person, but I want to wear one of the silky shirts tomorrow, argh. Going to be swirling clothes in lukewarm soapy water like an ANIMAL.

Smam
Jul 31, 2003
My boyfriend is coming over tonight and I was planning on getting groceries for dinner on the way home but I left my wallet home by accident so one of us will probably just order food and that's so much more expensive :(

Also I have a mystery painful lump on my knee that is not bad enough to see a doctor yet but bad enough that I am worried about it so I keep touching it which makes it hurt more. Double :(

Smam
Jul 31, 2003
I don't know if we will get a Christmas bonus this year and I really wanted one so I could afford a nice cover for the couch. Now with the presents bought and still needing to buy all the stuff to make cookies and send cards, not sure if I can justify the extra expense so I may need to settle for a more boring color or just put it off a while longer. Boooo I'm tired of my couch looking like crap :(

Smam
Jul 31, 2003

Crow Jane posted:

There's a really cute, sort of flirty guy who works at the drug store near my house, and even though I'm spoken for and probably a bit too old for him anyway, I still get vaguely embarrassed when he rings me up for like, tampons or athletes foot cream or whatever.

This happens to me all the time. I have an awesome bf and no interest in being with other dudes but if someone really cute notices me doing something goofy or embarrassing I still get that identical middle school "sink into the floor and die" feeling.

My problem: I can force myself to drink more water and eat healthier food but I just somehow can't get motivated to work out. I'm so tired and lazy every day after working I can't seem to force myself to get up and move and now I'm worried I'll look fat at my brother's wedding this summer. I've tried everything but I can't seem to find an exercise that doesn't feel like absolute torture. Wahhh.

Smam
Jul 31, 2003
I want to sleep but I'm waiting for a reply from a coworker about something so I can politely say goodnight rather than just fall asleep and disappear rudely. Come onnnnnn just answer, so tired. :(

Smam
Jul 31, 2003
I hurt my leg and can't walk without a limp yet so I have to hold off breaking in my new sneakers.

I'm a 30 year old woman sad about waiting a week or two to wear Super Mario themed hi tops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smam
Jul 31, 2003

Smam has a new favorite as of 22:46 on May 8, 2019