Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
ARRGGHH smudged nail polish!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
The pending Icepocalypse™ (Texas) means both my gym and yoga studio are closed in the morning, so I get to sleep in. :(

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
My neighbors are all super nice and friendly and keep trying to tell me about awesome shows they saw at SXSW (the ones who are new in town, anyway) and after having to work some shows, I really wish they would all buzz off and leave me alone so I can put the stress behind me while I take my trash to the dumpsters to clean my apartment.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
I have too many fun things to do (including my job and working out) and not enough hours to do all of them RIGHT NOW.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
The escalator is currently stairs!!

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
My dog is snuggling me after walking around in the wet grass. Ugh.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
I'm jealous of all my friends' lame wedding hashtags, but am not planning a wedding nor engaged. #MarryingMyself #TrueLove

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
I've started to up my fitness activity this week and it's been going really well, but since I spent the night with my boyfriend last night, have plans to spend tonight goofing off at a friend's house, and then go get poo poo faced with another friend tomorrow night, I am too worn out after my hour of crossfit this morning to go to yoga afterward like I wanted to. 30 years old is coming so fast, I wanna be young forever. :(

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
The butt warmer in my car doesn't last long enough, I have to keep hitting the switch. Like it's some kind of safety so I don't burn my butt or something? You know what, car, I'll tell YOU when I've had enough. Jesus Christ.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
I got up at 430 this morning to take a friend to the airport and forgot I had set my bedroom lights to turn on when I got within a mile of my house, so my poor doggie was sitting on the bed waiting for me when I got back at 5am confused as hell.

Also I'm going off-roading with my boyfriend and some of his friends today, but because I went to bed so early in order to get up at 430, I'm too well rested/caffeinated to go back to sleep and I'm worried I'll get cranky later.

Also my super cute manicure is all chipped to hell. I'm gonna get them done again Sunday, but I HATE having chipped nails ughggghg.

Roleplaying Dad has a new favorite as of 13:35 on Jan 2, 2016

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
Man, everybody refers to my username like it's some sort of gospel about who I am. I got it in a username change thread years ago. #FWP

I live alone and don't like to come home to a dark house at night, so I set my lights to come on before I get there. That's like the point of the feature.

Anyway I figured it out and fixed the problem. Now I have remote controlled color changing lights outside my house and I have to wait till Valentine's day so I can change them cool colors in honor of a holiday.

Also I spent a shitton of money on lightbulbs.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
I have to wait to snuggle with my dog and watch the 7th season of Parks and Rec while visiting my very lovely in-law-type-people this weekend. :(

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
I didn't find out today was President's Day until after I'd already fought i35 traffic and crossed town to get to the place to renew/update my car registration.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
My calf cramped up while I was doing some insane gymnastics to get out of bed without disturbing my sleeping doggie. She's so cute and precious all snuggly-wuggly with her pretty pug tongue hanging out just a little bit. Whatever, I can get a banana later. Worth it.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
I have to work for SXSW tonight. While I have an all-access pass to an awesome show and free drink tickets while doing very little actual work, I'd rather be home in bed by 10.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
I am working a ton of extra hours for SXSW and immediately spending all that money on posters and alcohol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
I'm starting to get tan lines from my FitBit.