Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
In following "crafts" on Pinterest, I keep getting really stupid mom crafts on my board. But worse yet are the pins for Sunday school crafts with stupid paper plates and egg cartons. Like, cut a paper plate in half, then sew yarn around the edge to make a pocket to put Jesus's loaves and fishes in.

Give me a fucken break. That isn't craft. That's making poo poo your parents will feel guilty about throwing away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

NarwhalParty posted:

I'm having a tattoo removed and it briefly limits my ability to do things and people want to know why and I don't want to admit I was a stupid teenager.

Somebody is getting a tattoo removed before posting it in the poo poo tattoo thread. Or maybe they already did and I'm too lazy to look.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
I hope you're getting some kind of non-religious intervention too, because that is a hosed up thing to experience. :(

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I got a summons for jury duty :(

Last time I got called for jury duty the prosecuting attorney was really attractive and I guess I was a little too eager to answer his questions. I was the first one the defense attorney kicked out.

So inadvertently I came across another way to avoid jury duty. Just bat your eyelashes and smile coquettishly at one of the attorneys? I don't think you even have to be a girl to make this work.