Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

The J-man's got a great sense of humour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

glowing-fish posted:

~That B.J. Armstrong was a legitimate NBA All-Star and didn't just get there because of Michael Jordan's coattails

~That LEGO was best when it only had basic and the three (Castle, Town, Space) themed sets.

~That despite their calorie and fat content, Fig Newton's are substantially more healthy than Oreos because they contain fruit.

~That the Mississippi, counting as the Missouri-Mississippi system, is actually longer than the Nile

~That wearing mismatched socks, even if they are only barely mismatching, and no one can see, is something that people shouldn't do

~That Pierre is the capital of North Dakota and Bismarck is the capital of South Dakota

~That ear buds are a way to transmit infection

gently caress yeah, everyone forgets about the Beatitudes! You forgot the 8th one though;

~Amendment to #2: Pirate LEGO is the best of all LEGO

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Stephen Colbert, noted funnyman and jesus lover posted:

I believe in God the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
Under Pontius Pilate, He was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again.
He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
The holy catholic Church, the communion of saints,
The forgiveness of sins,
The resurrection of the body,
And the life everlasting.
Amen.

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

I'm sorry your brother is probably involved with child rape, gary oldmans diary, thats hosed up. Maybe keep an eye on him?

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

When you belong to what has been the largest religion in the world for like, hundreds years, it's honestly kinda hard to feel singled out.

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

The best time was when I combined my space lego and pirate lego and invaded the castle lego. Epic poo poo went down in that play room, which had red shag carpet which is quite dangerous for legos really. Ah memories.

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

vug posted:

i think aliens would be in the same category as "righteous pagans" until the human race has the chance to transmit the faith to them (which gives an interestingly atemporal character to the doctrine of the harrowing of hell)

I just read Mary Doria Russell's The Sparrow, its p. dope. Jesuits in spaaaace

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

god is everyone's dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Jesus would be bad, cause he never kills anyone.

The son doesn't need to, god the father kills everyone thru the angel of death

• Locked thread