Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Women's virginity is important and a real thing, because dicks are so magical that once you've had one, it fundamentally changes who you are as a person :2bong:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i got the lord lord lord lord down in my heart

where :toot:

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Yawah is the only god

The Bible says there's a whole bunch of gods, like Baal, Marduk, Asheroth, Tiamat and the like, but Yahweh is the best one and can light fires way better than Baal can. Elijah (at least I think it was him) had a "pray to your god to ask them to light this fire" contest with some Baal fans and Baal really sucked at it. Not sure how that works with the whole "don't put your god to the test" commandments, but I think the fire-lighting contest was Yahweh's idea in the first place so it was alright.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

redshirt posted:

Yeah? What super powers does the blood of christ have?

It can transubstantiate wine into itself, which is nice for communion ceremonies and all but you don't want that power used against you. Imagine having a nice drink that you've just paid for, and suddenly it turns into gross blood just as you put it to your mouth :gonk:

• Locked thread