Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

XMNN posted:

this time im going to work out whether kyrie is actually a crazy catholic fundamemtalist or if he just plays one on television

3 pages and still no Kyrie? Are we finally free?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Agag posted:

Only through Christ are we free from sin.

don't start with me

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

935 posted:

I like the loophole that you can spend your entire life doing unspeakably horrible things to innocent people (medical experiments on children with no anesthesia, committing genocide and murdering millions of people, etc etc) and on your deathbed if you say you're sorry and accept Jesus into your heart and really really mean it, you get a free pass to heaven.

If Mother Theresa had even a doubt then she's being raped and torn apart by literal fire monsters for ETERNITY

Coincidentally that makes it a great control mechanism for large populations

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Kanthulhu posted:

Hmm, I wonder how they would rationalize taking the female children as sex slaves.

game of thrones is crap, how does that grab you

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Volume posted:

Yep atheist just means anti-God therefore a Satanist could call himself a atheist.

Anbody who is against GOD is a terrorist.

gently caress, you are really annoying

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

is this a robot hint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler