Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Checkmate athetits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Hail Steak'n

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Volume posted:

Stop calling God cruel for handling evil people. No one was innocent even the children. Now for the children that does mean that they are judge after life. If He let the children live then who going to take care of them? They definitely don't won't someone who killed their parents to raise them, so it is better for them to be dead. What if the children was the enemy of the Hebrews? It is stupid to let them live. Some of them will grow up, and get revenge, on those who rightfully kill their evil parents. It better for the children to be put to death so they don't have to deal the Hebrew people. YHWH has every right to do so. Don't like too bad then. YHWH doesn't care what you don't like or like what he does, or weather you disagree or agree on how He handle things.

Did I just have a stroke? Anyone else, smell, toast,?

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Hail Sagan

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Volume where do you get these from?

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
And there goes my afternoon

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I want a look at the daily life of a person so unintelligent that their best attempt at voicing an objection to gay marriage is to call it a "retarded allowance"

what do they think the word "allowance" means

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

quote:

End Times Prophecy Report

End Times Bible Prophecy and News, End Times Deception, Societal Collapse, Apostasy, False Christs, Prophets, Apostles & Teachers, Whore of Babylon Church, Opinion, Commentary & Bible Teaching, Demonic Power, War, Rumors of War, Famine, Pestilence, Salvation in Jesus Christ, NWO, UFOs, Earthquakes, IHOP, All Roads Lead to Rome, Counterfeit Christianity, New World Order, Conspiracies, Nephilim, Giants, New Apostolic Reformation, Heresies, Signs and Lying Wonders, Dominionism, End Times Sin & Corruption

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Is it just me or does she appear to get wider as the skirt lengthens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Thread over man! Thread over! :cry:

• Locked thread