Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
best friend massage
Sep 12, 2010

Jerry Cotton posted:

Who's the greybeard to the left of Mel Gibson?

I think it's one of the troll people from duck dynasty. Also is that vince vaughn over there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

best friend massage
Sep 12, 2010

That poo poo would sink like a brick. Ham went through all that trouble to try to lend some sort of credibility to the idea that the ark could have been a viable vessel but the thing was made with power tools, is made from metal as well as wood, and will never be placed in water. All he proved was that its possible to get a really good tax break on your giant boat shaped house. C'mon Ken.

best friend massage
Sep 12, 2010
Son: Dad, this has been such a great trip. Nearly 3,000 miles of driving and still no evidence for the so-called Genesis flood.

Scientist: Right, son. I told you that you couldn't believe those Bible thumpers at church.

Son: Yeah, I think I will probably quit going after all this. By the way, where are we headed now?

Scientist: On the way home we are going to stop at this great museum that's got the most fabulous fossil shark you've ever seen. The thing is virtually perfectly preserved.

Son: Really? Where did they find the shark?

Scientist: In Kansas.^_^

• Locked thread