Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
who is this Jesus you speak of
i follow zarathustra, the true prophet and bringer of light

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
I'm real tired of atheism but then again the stupid from the spiritualism crowd never stops so

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Dreddout posted:

Have you considered the utter extinction of the human race today? Pretty good third option imho.

well at least a partial reduction would be nice to make the job market a little friendlier

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
you realise those are quotes from the finest internet religion poop that volume has picked out to read for your enjoyment, hope this helps

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
perhaps volume should scale down the uh, volume, of his posts tho

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
pretend I empty quoted every post by volume

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Volume posted:

Jesus WASN'T Italian or French or British or Thai or a Metrosexual, NO He was American. THAT'S WHY AMERICA IS UNDER GOD!!!

words to live by

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Crowsbeak posted:

Didn't some Texas governor on being requested bilingual text books say that English was good enough for Jesus so it was good enough for Latinos?

Martin Luther did nothing wrong

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

A D&D poster posted:

So then he started praying aloud asking God to be present with us. We said an Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory be together and then he eventually began speaking in tongues with his eyes closed. He had his hand up pointing towards my head like he was praying over me in tongues. I've heard Christians "speak in tongues" before and it just sounded like random gibberish. But his tongues were a beautiful language. It was similar to french but even more sweet sounding in some way. Very pleasing to the ear.

After about five minutes of this he stopped and opened his eyes and kind of like appeared to be waking up from a trance and then he started saying things. I'm not going to tell you exactly what he said but he knew some very specific extremely important secrets about me and how they had affected my life. The things he knew weren't general or vague like a horoscope they were specific and meaningful. It was as specific as "Where you in your early teenage years selling drugs?" When the answer was yes. That's just an example. He didn't actually say that to me.. It was all spoken about and presented in the most gentle and loving manner. He didn't say many things but what he did focus on was the most vital and important things in my life that he absolutely couldn't have known about. It was a supernatural event.

After we were done he took me back the the chapel and took the other two people to pray with him in that room one by one. Then when we were done he insisted that Tom and I stay there at the friary with him rather than all 3 of us sharing a hotel room as we had planned. Because there was a girl with us Father was very against that idea. We agreed and stayed the night with them in the friary and participated in their numerous prayer times. The girlfriend stayed in the hotel alone because a girl couldn't stay the night at the friary.

Both Tom and his girlfriend told me that he knew specific important private things about them as well. They were awe struct by what he told them. It had been a miracle with all three of us. For example he knew that Tom's girlfriend had been struggling with bulimia. Neither I nor Tom had known this before but she shared it with us because she was so awe struck by Father knowing it when she had hid it from everyone in the world.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
sorry friend but the non religious are gonna die off in a generation if the current demographic trends continue

#childfree

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

you could sum it up more succinctly and say religion (especially abrahamic) is a cancer on humanity and provides no real positive benefits to society at all

I would argue the architecture is p sweet but it's kind of a moot point because all the modern churches are postmodernist trash too

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Data Graham posted:

Does anybody on whatever forums these are taken from take the people who say stuff like this to task at all? Or do they just let each other be stupid and ignorant in peace, even when it would be in their interest to not let each other be dazzlingly wrong about something obvious?

I'm trying to imagine how people like this are capable of running a phpBB

you don't have to be part of the club to get paid to design their website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

• Locked thread