Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
Dumb Christians actually thinks the Israeli are their best bible buddies because the bible says Israel must exists when in fact most Israeli and hardcore Jews don't give a poo poo about Christians supporting Israel, just as long they support Israel by being the idiots paying for camel tour guides in the desert. Yeah, no. Israel don't give a poo poo about your stupid christian beliefs in supporting Israel. You've been duped, just as you always have been your whole life.

My nephew at one point refused to cut his finger and toe nails as well refused to wash himself because Jesus did not practiced hygiene, thus it would be unholy. If I was this progressive, clean Roman Empire, I'd be pissed off enough to nail a filthy hippy to the cross too.

Back to supporting Israel. Let's kill the Palestinians so Israel can exists! Ok cool, so what about Christian Palestinians? DOESN'T MATTER! KILL THEM ALL ANYWAY! ISRAEL MUST EXISTS, MAH BIBLE SAYS SO! PRAISE LAWD! Mah RELIGION PEACEFUL!

Gawd Bless 'Merica! Kill all the moslems!

Let's sit on our asses all day to pray problems to go away and opportunities to come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

gary oldmans diary posted:

openly being a christian is brave because of the irl oppression at your local mall and ponderosa

Funny story. My nephew actually went to the mall, wheelingcarrying a 6ft wooden cross with him. Surprise, surprise, he got kicked out.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
Amerika is founded on Christianity. That's right, Jesus got here first, fuckers.

• Locked thread