Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
This is a story all about how my bowels got flipped, turned upside down. Gonna take a minute, just sit right there I'll tell you how I got diarrhea from corn dogs at the fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
He's an elder God but not God. It's like relationship status. It's complicated.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Volume posted:

Creation has been unanimously proven. The guy who made it (God Almighty, The Great I AM) said "I made it". No one has been able to prove Him wrong at any single thing and He's been right about everything He has ever said. There are a lot of people who despite this utterly perfect track record however, choose not to take Him at His word. Thus, we have evolution and all sorts of zany man-made ideas. Funny thing about mankind is that man is constantly wrong about everything either through ignorance or willful rebellion.

I'm sticking with my Lord Jesus and His flawless and all knowing perfection at everything VS the utter failure of mankind at everything.

Yeah same except Hail Satan

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

spacemang_spliff posted:

horses are pretty sexy

I'm in Paris right now and I ordered a steak made of horse because I don't read French. Hail Satan and glazed steak'n

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Volume posted:

Parents of both sexual orientations can be horrible parents but homosexual parents are always worse parents than heterosexual parents in general. Why is that? Because God did not design the family to have two parents of the same sex. Yes, you read what I said right. The family is not designed to have two parents of the same sex. It is disgusting that homosexual "parents" can raise children in this nation and in any nation. It should be outlawed!

Yeah but think about how cool childhood would be if you could play swords with two dads. Or walk in on scissoring moms.

Hail steak'n

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Ghaz posted:

im trying to give up my aferlife in kingdom of heaven for powers in this life but satan has not responded

It's not even an equinox, bro.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Pththya-lyi posted:

Basically the people of Sodom were prideful dicks who didn't help the poor.

Oh so like America?

STRIKE US DOWN OH MIGHTY GOD

No? Hello? Are you there? Hello? !?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

der_frawd posted:

Today's Stupid poo poo jesus lovers actually believe

Arkansas State Rep Reportedly Gave Away His Adopted Daughters Because They Were ‘Possessed’
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/03/state-rep-gave-away-possessed-daughters.html

Video of the babysitter describing the household
http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story/d/story/web-extraharris-familys-former-babysitter-speaks/16230/yQ7lMluTI0KYGMGZSSLEig

It's a shame hell isn't real because he really should be there.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

He got his own kingdom for it

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Dude that preaches outside the courthouse on Mondays said this today

"The only freedom of religion you need is the freedom of choosing the one true religion"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

mdm posted:

man im glad i dont have whatever type of faith makes you care about atheists so much

Faitheist

• Locked thread