Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
down syndrome babies are preferable because you know they go to heaven (which has really lovely not-subtle implications of what they think of a down syndrome persons life on earth that would be in line with nazi eugenics if they didnt think god was watching)

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Feb 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the priest of the church my brother goes to got accused of molesting someone and when that didnt stick other people spoke up about him molesting them too
brother concludes the only possible explanation is liberal atheist conspiracy to take down that priest (and all other priests in time)
that molested kids seeing a priest who molested them gain legitimacy against molestation accusations would reopen those wounds and renew their concern for other kids is not even a thought

by the way fellow jews liberals where are we holding our secret meeting next week i lost my schedule was it the synagogue public library

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
openly being a christian is brave because of the irl oppression at your local mall and ponderosa

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
jesus still looks a little too ...ethnic

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
this was a gem: america is the new holy land given to us by god

so god mustve really hated native americans then

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Quickscope420dad posted:

Petition to add this poo poo to Hell thread

let me think about it
hmmmm

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
atheists secretly know christianity is the only truth but deny it out of resentment

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
why doesnt that kid just start believing in god again
i change what i believe is the absolute and eternal truth like flipping a light switch or alternating my sexual orientation to blend in with my surroundings

right now i believe there is no god as the absolute and eternal truth and might think about how the universe was created
and now i think theres a god who made the universe as the absolute and eternal truth and might think about what created god but at least i got that universe-creating problem totally solved airtight and didnt just pointlessly trade 1 problem for 1 that is identical except for being more convoluted
and now im not really sure by which the lack of belief does make me an atheist again

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Feb 8, 2015

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
theres plenty of entertainment without gays
in the 80s there were only 3 actors in hollywood (stallone schwarzenneger van damme) and times were never better

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
jesus lovers love trying to drag down other jesus lovers so they dont feel singled out
shameful black bones shameful

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the appropriate response again:

gary oldmans diary posted:

jesus lovers love trying to drag down other jesus lovers so they dont feel singled out
shameful black bones shameful

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Boring, humorless old GBS is back, baby! :toot:
:qq: this thread is taking up valuable toilet and lolcat thread space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
this except god

• Locked thread