Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yoober

Theglavwen posted:

I think this is a real post.

nope I watched season two and maybe three too I don't remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

that is a good friend.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

this chicken parm is good. leg day today so I appreciate the meat. maybe next time I will eat drumsticks for that extra appropriateness. better call Saul had a funny part at the end but it's now talking dead so I'm watching mike Tyson mysteries. this mike guy is good both inside and outside the ring!

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Looke

KOARLLLLLLL

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

alright so they're looking for Noah's old gym. seems like a bunch of people ransacked and burned it - must've been from a rival school. Noah gets down until coach Tyrese picks him up with some inspirational words and they go for some road work. when they return Noah visits his old locker and sees pics of his dead mom. Tyrese scrounges around and doesn't keep his guard - someone goes for a low blow and he goes down for the count :magical:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

remember that scene from rocky 3 when the old coach dies? that's how it is :vince:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

holy poo poo looks like there's another up and comer going for Tyrese . inside fighter. Tyrese tries for the uppercuts - his super hammer attack if this was an anime - but this guy keeps hugging and probably learned a trick or two going for his ear. intense! circles around and a sweet hook brings him down

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I forgot how many commercials happen

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Anyone smoking weed?

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

the black girl was just talking about weed using an analogy, black dude is getting high as his life slowly seeps from him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogi

Woah holy poo poo

• Locked thread