Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
someone make a lurkers thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormyish

hi, long time lurker here, don't post much

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
what if this thread.....is the lurkers thread :wth:

posting smiling

Brillo_Pad posted:

what if this thread.....is the lurkers thread :wth:

there aren't any lurkers posting in it qed

bwatts

bwatts posted:

uhh, theres this and this and this. theres also this guy and this is cool. so is this place. rznv lol, and theres an irc channel on synirc. its #byob8.2

Blazing Zero

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i post sometimes but i mostly lurk, i think this is thread for me

bwatts

Blazing Zero posted:

i post sometimes but i mostly lurk, i think this is thread for me

no, mate, we need a new one. you should make it i put all the links intht post i quoted

bwatts

you''ll be fine. just make the thread and make sure it has those links - that's it!

Miss Psychosis

Can we nominate current posters to become lurkers?

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
ok fine gosh

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bwatts

Miss Psychosis posted:

Can we nominate current posters to become lurkers?

i nominate myself

Miss Psychosis

bwatts posted:

i nominate myself

Ha, same.

GEExCEE

windy is that you

i am he

GEExCEE posted:

windy is that you

no

i am he

she's cool too though

beer pal

you missed a lot geexcee... are you up on the new memes yet?

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Grass Effect
windy's hiding in the shadows now...

alnilam

beer pal posted:

you missed a lot geexcee... are you up on the new memes yet?

No but he's up..... On a mountain lol

i am he

crang has been going strong in your absence, strong contender for best new meme

bwatts

ithought we were friends.

Miss Psychosis

bwatts posted:

ithought we were friends.

Friendly trolling...

bwatts

bwatts

that pictures bbig

OdinAllfather

MY FURSONA IS SQUISHFACED
Hey guys, missed you. Nobody touch my stuff while I'm gone. KTHXBAI.

dogcrash truther

OdinAllfather posted:

Hey guys, missed you. Nobody touch my stuff while I'm gone. KTHXBAI.

hi

FluffieDuckie

hi OdinAllfather :wave:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

OdinAllfather

MY FURSONA IS SQUISHFACED
You both have such stylin' avatars; I kinda feel under-dressed.

FluffieDuckie

OdinAllfather posted:

You both have such stylin' avatars; I kinda feel under-dressed.

we're pretty serious about avs in byob.

stop by this thread for lots of great ideas, and if you don't see anything perfect for you, put in a request. we have some folks with talent around here

Stormyish

Avs denote social status

Ballin' Av: Creme de la creme. Fancy schmancy pants who work the strings of the lesser beings. You think you're in control of your life, but no, some person with a kick rear end av is actually pulling the strings. Would you kindly get a better av?

So-so Av: Basically av purgatory. You exist, but you don't. You sit down for a nice bowl of clam chowder, and you find yourself fading in and out of existence, spilling the chowder all over your Sunday shoes. It's a living death, but at least your avatar isn't poo poo.

Craptastic Av: Sub-human creatures, they eek out an existence in the slums of the forums. Bug-eyed and practically quadrupedal, these creatures with their horrendous avs live beneath the streets, snatching food off of your plate or your shoes as you walk by a sewer grate. Filthy creatures.

Also, anybody who says having two avatars is wrong is a loving liar. Ignore them, for they are big dummies.

Miss Psychosis

Stormyish posted:

Avs denote social status

Ballin' Av: Creme de la creme. Fancy schmancy pants who work the strings of the lesser beings. You think you're in control of your life, but no, some person with a kick rear end av is actually pulling the strings. Would you kindly get a better av?

So-so Av: Basically av purgatory. You exist, but you don't. You sit down for a nice bowl of clam chowder, and you find yourself fading in and out of existence, spilling the chowder all over your Sunday shoes. It's a living death, but at least your avatar isn't poo poo.

Craptastic Av: Sub-human creatures, they eek out an existence in the slums of the forums. Bug-eyed and practically quadrupedal, these creatures with their horrendous avs live beneath the streets, snatching food off of your plate or your shoes as you walk by a sewer grate. Filthy creatures.

Also, anybody who says having two avatars is wrong is a loving liar. Ignore them, for they are big dummies.

This post brought to you by Imgur Voice.

GEExCEE

i didn't think so but thank you for confirming

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Anyone make on yet? If not, I'm free.

----------------

bwatts

Miss Psychosis posted:

This post brought to you by Imgur Voice.

The X-man cometh
Am I a lurker? I post some, but not a lot.

i am he

The X-man cometh posted:

Am I a lurker? I post some, but not a lot.

no. because i recognize you.

i am he

if i recognize your name or avatar then your'e not a lurker, thats the rules of byob.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'd agree with that.

----------------

Tevryr
I would make a lurkin' around thread if i weren't such a shy lurker. (i only saw this on the popular threads front page thing, probably from so many of us lurkers chompiing at the dick to post)

Refried Noodle

I only lurk because I like posting in lurker threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Tevryr posted:

I would make a lurkin' around thread if i weren't such a shy lurker. (i only saw this on the popular threads front page thing, probably from so many of us lurkers chompiing at the dick to post)

Refried Noodle posted:

I only lurk because I like posting in lurker threads.

hello lurker/newbies :wave:

• Locked thread