Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
I did pickled green apple on a burg a while back. The patty was 50/50 beef and pork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i like louisiana style hot sauces or caribbean fruity chili sauces, not a fan of sriracha or other asian sauces.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
those hipster burgers probably taste good and all but give me a proper cheese burger w/o loving chickpeas please

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
fiskars axe, nice. i have 2 myself

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i only make game or veggie burgs nowadays. i'd rather eat that than beef or pork and i'm not even a strict vegetarian.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Norns posted:

Why? Beef and pork are delicious.

You'd probably be delicious too.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Norns posted:

Totally the same thing :rolleyes:

Pork and human are supposedly suprisingly similar.

Fenrir posted:

I doubt it, humans put a ton of bullshit in our bodies that we would never give to livestock. Human meat would probably be awful.

What, like pump em full of antibiotics & growth hormones and then grind the poo poo we don't use and feed them back to the cows so they develop a prion disease?

Dyna Soar fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Jul 29, 2016

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
a whiter shade of pale

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
wish i could burg more but i gave a new years resolution to go vegan and gluten free for a year

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
eh, i was trolling. my gf is vegan & gluten free though and has been for years. she's a physiotherapist and healthy as gently caress. gluten free is easy, most food that contains gluten is unhealthy anyway.

personally i won't turn down a nice juicy burg.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
id rather have the tomato & lettuce on the side. a burg dont need any other veggies cept onion and pickles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
I for one welcome the era of veganism. Beef is bland, a childrens meat. Pork, gently caress it, I'll take tofu over pork any day of the week.

• Locked thread